Chapter 15. Night Full Of Sex

In about 13 minutes we reached Damiano's apartment. I was still not fully recovered from what I have witnessed but I trust my boyfriend if he says it was all Martina who initiated the kiss and wanted it, then it's how it was. I just hope that he was not lying. I can't stop thinking about what Abby told me this afternoon, 'I think you should know this, Damiano and Martina were together in the past, they have a history together, but it's probably nothing now because he loves you with all his heart, it's obvious to everyone'.

Damiano: Hey, baby, are you alright?
Asked my boyfriend opening up his apartment door to let me in.

- Yes, love, I am. I was just thinking.

Damiano: Want to discuss it further?

- Can we talk? I said walking up to the living room couch.

Damiano: Is everything okay?
Asked my boyfriend getting concerned.

- I guess so...

Damiano: What do you wanna talk about?

- You and Martina.

Damiano: Look, she was the one who kissed me in the pool, I tried to back away, but she was holding me tightly pressed to her chest!!! I couldn't do anything!! I was helpless!! I didn't kiss her back if that's what you wanna know!!!!
He yelled.

- Damiano...
I whimpered quietly...

Damiano: Look, Luciana, I have no feelings toward her!!! She's just a friend!!! I love you and our baby!! Not her!!!
He continued yelling.

- Damiano... Please... Stop yelling...
I said quietly hiding my sadness.
Suddenly I started feeling sick, I covered my mouth and ran to the bathroom. I threw up multiple times in a row. This pregnancy sickness is already getting on my nerves. I thought while cleaning up myself and leaving the bathroom. I found Damiano sitting in the same place where he previously sat when I left. Looks like he didn't move even an inch.
- Baby??...
I said and sat on his lap with my fingers caressing his face and his hair.

Damiano: Sweetheart? Is everything okay?
He lift his head and looked at me with his gorgeous chestnut-brown color eyes that always make me weak and my heart starts to race.

- Yes, I'm okay.

Damiano: I'm so sorry for yelling at you, you didn't deserve it... I'm just so stressed and scared... I want everything to be perfect, but no matter how hard I try, still, it's not perfect and not the way I want it to be... Also, your pregnancy is stressing the fuck out of me. I'm scared that I won't be a good father, our baby won't love me, and I won't be able to provide the life that you and our baby deserve to have.

- Look, it's gonna be alright. You are doing everything pretty well. I love you and you're gonna be an amazing father, our baby will love you unconditionally. I'm sure of it. Just trust me.

Damiano: Maybe, you're right...

- Do you want something?

Damiano: You.🫠
He smirked while looking straight into my eyes.

- Really?

Damiano: Yes, you.
As he said this, he put his hand on my cheek, pushed me near him, and kissed my lips hungrily and full of passion.
He kissed me as never before. Damiano's hand from my neck moved to my waist and he put his hand on my belly while his lips moved to my neck, Damiano first softly then roughly started kissing my neck leaving pretty big and visible hickeys all over it while with his hands moved to my tits grabbing it roughly. I moaned silently to his ear and felt something hard under me.
At that moment, my boyfriend told me to sit on a couch while he took his pants with boxers down and then stood in front of me with his rock-hard 12-inch dick and undressed me so I was sitting on his apartment living room couch completely naked in front of him. He laid me down on the sofa, kissed, and bit my neck then moved his gorgeous lips to my already hard nipples and started sucking them roughly, I started moaning pretty loudly and started feeling the tip of his dick near my entrance, I was getting more and more wet by the seconds. I lost it when his fingers entered me and his thumb started massaging my clitoris. I was a moaning mess and by the look on his face, I noticed that he was enjoying this, but suddenly he removed his fingers away from my pussy when I was near reaching my climax.
Damiano: That's it, baby.
He said looking directly into my eyes while backing away and going up the stairs leaving me unsatisfied and confused.
WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK JUST HAPPENED??!! I asked myself pretty loudly. Is he teasing me or something? I left my clothes and my shoes all wandering around the living room and made my way upstairs to find my boyfriend. I opened the door to our bedroom and found him laying on the bed facing me.