Chapter 1

In a small house, you see only two girls staying, they are sisters and love each other a lot. They had faced a lot in their life. The worst thing that they saw was their parents dying.
That was a jolt for the young sister. She isn't keeping well since then.
So the sisters are none other than Nandini and Navya.
Nandini being the elder sister takes care of the house and her sister.
Recently Nandini lost her job when she tells her sister that she lost her job. Her sister gets a heart attack and when she is rushed to the hospital, she is told that her sister needs a heart transplant done.
Nandini is crying hearing this, she asks the doctor how much time she has to arrange for the transplant.
Doctor:- maximum time I can give you is 2 months.
Nandini:- and how much do we need for the surgery.
Doctor:- everything included 25 lakhs.
Nandini:- is shocked she just nods her head and leaves the cabin.
Nandini Pov
Now, what will I do? How will I arrange 25 lakhs for the operation?
First I need to find a job.
Nandini Pov ends.
She goes to her sister's room in the hospital.
She smiles at her sister but her sister can understand her very well.
Navya :- di please tell me the truth.
Nandini:- ara baba there is nothing to tell.
Navya :- ok then put your hand on my head and swear that everything is ok.
Nandini:- couldn't hide the truth and said ok fine. And tells her about her surgery and tells her not to take the stress. I will manage everything.
Tomorrow I have an interview with Mr Malhotra.
For now, you don't take the stress. God is there with us nothing bad will happen. She makes her sister eat her dinner and take her medicine. Then she makes her sister sleep.
Next morning
Nandini was sleeping on the couch, she was disturbed by the alarm clock at 7 am. She woke up and put the alarm off before her sister gets up.
She then went to freshen up. She wore the dress she bought from the house.
When she in the room her sister was awake.
Navya :- good morning darling.
Nandini:- good morning sweeto.
Navya :- all the best di for the interview.
Nandini:- thank you my darling. Please take rest till I come. Then we will see a movie together.
Navya :- when can I be discharged.
Nandini:- you need to be alright to be discharged. I spoke with the doctor he said you need to be here till the operation.
Navya :- what the fuck?di.
Nandini:- language girl. Are you so big that you will use that word.
Navya :- I am sorry di with a pout.
Nandini:- we will talk about this when I come back. Till then you think about from where did you learn this? Bye, for now, I am getting late.
Nandini left the hospital got a cab and went to Malhotra Industries.
Nandini reached her destination and she was shocked to see such a big office. She paid for the cab. Nandini immediately went inside Malhotra Industries.
Nandini went to the Receptionist.
Nandini:- Good morning mam can you tell me where is the interviews are taking place.
Receptionist:- please go 10th floor and she guided her to the lift.
Nandini reached the 10th floor and as entered she saw another Reception she went and asked her about the interviews.
Receptionist:- are you sure you have come for this interview.
Nandini:- nodded her head and said yes mam.
Receptionist:- ok you can wait in the waiting room.
Nandini went and sat in the waiting room, she saw only two applicants are waiting before her.
They just disgustingly looked at Nandini.
Time past and it was time for Nandini to go in the Manik's cabin.

She wore this dress and she had big boobs and big ass

She looked just like this photo in the dress mentioned before this pic

Manik when he saw her he wanted her for him and his family. For him she is selected as she wants her to be close to him.
Nandini:- Good morning Sir.
Manik:- Good morning. Please give your resume.
Nandini passed him her resume.
Manik saw her resume and asked her have you come for the P.A post.
Nandini:- no sir I have come for the Manager post.
Manik:- I am sorry to say Nandini but we have already been selected. But the P.A post is only available.
Nandini Pov
I need this job whether a P.a post I have to get this job.
Nandini pov ends
Nandini :- Sir I am ready for this post.
Manik:- but why do you want this post now when you can apply in another company for a manager post. Before you answer this question just give me one moment.
Manik phoned the canteen and ordered a juice for himself as he was feeling very hot after seeing Nandini. Told Nandini to continue.
Nandini:- sir, I need this job very urgently as my sister needs to have a heart transplant done as soon as possible . The doctor has given me only two months for the operation and she is my only family member.
Manik thought she is lying just for the job but he wanted her as his P.A.
Manik:- ok so tell me do you know typing and I want my employees to work hard and their concentration should be on their work. So can you do this?
Nandini:- yes Sir I can and I am ready for this post.
Manik:- ok, congratulations you're selected.
Nandini:- was very happy thank you, sir.
Manik:- you will get the appointment letter in your mail by today evening and your salary will be 5 lakhs a month.
Nandini:- Sir that is too much. As I know the employee for P.A post gets less amount than this.
Manik:- it is because Malhotra industries value their employees. In this company many employees salaries are high. So your salary will be 10 lakhs end of the discussion. You will have to come by 8:50 am. Ten minutes before me.
Nandini :- nodded her head and said ok sir thank you for giving me this job.
Manik:- you can join from tomorrow. Now you can leave.
Nandini :- Sir thank you and have a good day sir.
As Nandini opened the door to go out the peon banged into her and all the juice fell on her.
Manik :- Nandini are you ok.
Nandini:- yes sir.
Manik:- Nandini go inside this room and they is a bathroom there so you can clean your dress and self.
Nandini:- it is okay.
Manik:- no Nandini it is his mistake and you to the peon can't you see and come. And I have ordered the juice 15 minutes before why the hell are you late.
Peon:- Sir sorry staff lift was out of service so I had to bring juice by steps sir.
Manik:- ok fine this is your last mistake, next time you will be out of this company.
Manik :- Nandini please clean your self and the dress. Please go into that room.
Nandini nodded her head and went inside the room.
Manik immediately put his laptop on as that room in which Nandini has gone in has cameras.
Manik Pov
You are such a pervert Manik just to see her body you sent her in that room when you know that cameras are there. And he laughed at himself.
Manik pov ends.
Nandini removed her dress in the room and she went in the bathroom with the dress.
Manik saw her body, he saw that she has big boobs and a big ass.
Manik thought how it will be to fuck her and he was masturbating seeing her.
Nandini came out with her dress and she kept her dress near the fan for it to dry. And she was sitting on the bed waiting for her dress to dry. And she was Naked from the top. After 10 minutes her dress and bra was dry so she quickly wore her dress. And came out of the room and she was in Manik's cabin she said thank you sir and bye Sir see you tomorrow.
Nandini left his office and straight away went to the hospital.
Fifteen minutes after Nandini left Manik's dad and brother entered his Cabin.
Manik then told them about how sexy Nandini is.
Raj:- did you send her in that room.
Manik smirked and said yes dad and he passed the laptop to his father and brother and he showed them Nandini wearing only panty.
Both his father and brother was shocked seeing just what they wanted and we're waiting for very long for a girl like this.
Manik:- dad I want to marry her.
Harshad:- bro you will share her with us right.
Raj:- this is obvious Harsh as we all know that in our house we share everything right Manik.
Manik:- dad she will be shared by Malhotra's.
Raj:- Today I am proud of my sons. I just hope Cabir is also like you both.
Manik:- dad I think he is more like us.
And all three laughed at Nandini's destiny.
To be continue
XXxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
So do tell me how you all like this chapter. Please don't complain against this book. If you are not comfortable please don't read.
Please vote and comment your suggestions
Thank you
Your Author
Sasha