Chapter 2

Nandini reached the hospital and ran to her sisters room.
Nandini:- Navya I am so happy today, I got a job of a P.a.
Navya:- but di you tho went for the manager post then why P.a. post.
Nandini:- yes but that post was already given to someone and P.a post was only available and I must say they pay very well.
Navya:- di still it will be less na.
Nandini:- no my cupcake, my salary is 10 lakhs.
Navya:- what are you joking di.
Nandini:- no I am not joking dear.
Just then the doctor came to do her sister's check-up.
The doctor checked her and signed Nandini to come outside.
Nandini nodded her head and followed the doctor.
The doctor:- Nandini sorry to tell you, but your sister's health is deteriorating. If she takes too much stress then only one month time you have dear.
Nandini was shocked to hear this and she had tears in her eyes. She wiped her tears and went inside the room to see her sister has already slept. Nandini also went and lay down on the couch. But sleep was far from her eyes.
Next morning.
Nandini woke up after sleeping very little. She went to the bathroom and freshen up then changed her clothes, came to her sister's room.
Navya:- good morning di with a smile.
Nandini:- good morning and how are you feeling now?
Navya:- I am fine di.
Nandini:- don't take any tension your di willn't let anything happen to you. But please don't stress yourself. Please take a rest and don't see too many movies.
Navya nodded her head and both sisters had breakfast together and Nandini left the hospital saying bye to her sister.
Nandini reached her office at 8:40 am.
The receptionist welcomed her to their new job and told her what she had to do. She even told her that Manik is very strict as a boss but after office, he is your friend.
Nandini smiled at the receptionist and said I should go now will see you later.
Nandini went to Manik's cabin and cleaned his table. And she saw it is already 9:55 am.
She went to the cafeteria and prepared coffee for Manik. And she went to Manik's and kept the coffee.
Just then Manik came to his office all the staff welcomed him by saying Good Morning sir. He just nodded his head and went to his floor and entered his cabin.
He was shocked to see his cabin fully clean and when he saw Nandini he just wanted to hug her and kiss her juicy lips.
Nandini:- Good Morning Sir.
Manik:- Good Morning and please don't call me sir call me Manik.
Nandini:- how can I call you that sir?
Manik:- Nandini can we be friends?
Nandini:- sure sir we can be friends.
Manik:- he made a face and said again sir now that you're my friend please call me Manik.
Nandini:- ok si- I mean Manik.
Manik's Pov
How beautiful my name sounds from her mouth.
I have to make her my wife soon. Baby, soon you will be mine. I just need to find a way to marry her.
Manik's Pov ends.
Both were busy in their work like this time past.
It was time to return home, Manik told her he is dropping her home.
Manik :- tell me way to drop you.
Nandini:- please drop me to city hospital.
Mani:- why to city hospital are you alright.
Nandini:- I already told you Manik that my sister my only family is on dead bed, she needs heart transplant surgery to be done within a month.
Manik:- what really oh shit I thought you were just saying that for the job.
Nandini:- but how could you think like that.
Manik:- it is because many candidates say like this to get a job. I am sorry.
Nandini:- it is ok now, please drop me to the hospital.
Manik:- sure dear.
They reach the hospital and Manik immediately goes to the doctors room and asked him about Navya's health conditions.
Doctor told Manik everything about her case.
Manik :- can you do the operation tomorrow.
Doctor:- yes we can do it tomorrow and it will be good for the patients health.
Manik:- I will pay for the operation today itself please tell me the amount.
Doctor:- you will need to pay 25 lakhs sir for this operation.
Manik :- I will pay it today itself.
Doctor :- come let's tell Nandini about it. He took Manik to Navya's room.
Then doctor told Nandini and her sister, that tomorrow is the operation and Manik is paying for it.
Nandini:- Manik I can't take this from you.
Manik:- you keep quiet I am not talking to you. I am doing this for your sister. So it has nothing to do with you.
Nandini:- thank you Manik.
Manik:- to Navya hi beautiful I am Manik your sisters boss and friend. And your friend.
Navya:- hi handsome.
Manik:- then told her to rest and everything will be taken care of.
Manik Pov
Nandini and her sister both are beautiful I want both in our family. I can't wait to fuck them. My junior is desperate to fuck them.
Manik's Pov ends.
Nandini was called in the doctors cabin. As she went Manik taking the opportunity spoke to Navya.
Manik:- I love your sister.
For me it is love at first sight. I want to marry her. Please help me.
Navya:- I am very happy for you both and don't worry I will convince her.
Doctor:- Nandini tomorrow we will operate on her so make sure that whatever she asks you, you should say yes to her as she should not be in stress. Do you understand Nandini.
Nandini:- okay doctor. She will be fine right.
Doctor:- it is 50/50 chances Nandini. I can't promise anything just keep her happy and don't give her any news that will give her stress.
Nandini nodded her head and came to her sisters room.
Navya:- di if I ask you something will you do it for me.
Nandini nodded her head in yes.
Navya:- please marry Manik.
Nandini:- what! Suddenly she remembered what the doctor said. So she said And why will he marry me.
Navya:- he loves you di. I can see it in his eyes for you.
Nandini:- she didn't want to give her stress so she said ok I will marry him but after you get ok.
Navya:- no di no cheating. You will marry him after my surgery final.
Nandini:- chuckled and said ok to her sister for Marrying Manik.
To be continued
So do tell me how is this chapter is it boring.
Please vote and comment your suggestions.
Thank you
Your Author
Sasha