Chapter 7

Nandini as she entered her room went to the bathroom and had a bath  trying too remove their touch.
Nandini's Pov
Cabir I will teach you a severe lesson just wait and watch what I do with you. Hahaha don't worry I will not tell Navya about you all but someone else will tell Navya everything. Ha ha ha you started this Cabir and I will end it. Now be happy for few days chotu baby as after that you will come crying to me for help as I know that you love Navya a lot. So you will try everything to get her back then it will be fun. But for now I have to do something to stop dad. I got an idea and she quickly went and changed her clothes.
Nandini's pov ends.
Then she went to control room and she was shocked to see camera is in her room and closet also she said perverts. She deleted the part in which it showed that she entered the control room.
She then shut all the cameras and she put off the electricity and she quickly went to Raj's room and started searching for something and she took it and immediately went to her room and put the evidence against Raj in her bag. Then she went and put the Camera button on. And she switched the electricity on then . once again checked the control room and delete the recording in which it shows her putting the electricity on , she deleted all the evidence and paused the camera for two minutes and ran from the room to her room.
After one hour she phoned Manik.
Nandini:- Manik I need to go out.
Manik:- Nandini you know the rules. And condition that without my permission you can't go out.
Nandini:- that is why I am asking you.
Manik:- where you have to go now?
Nandini:- I need to go to the bank urgently.
Manik:- ok so you will go with the driver to the bank but only to the bank if you go anywhere else you see what I will do. And listen you can only go in one condition that is you will let me sleep with you in your room in the night. If you agree then ok you can go.
Nandini:- she was abusing him in her mind but now she had to go to the bank urgently so she agreed to it and Manik was very happy.
Manik:- ok you can go and listen comeback  soon as dad will be back home early today. And he doesn't like waiting for anyone.
Nandini:- ok I be back soon.
Manik:- remember you're going only to the bank and home.
Nandini:- don't worry you can trust me on this. Saying this she cut the call.
Nandini's pov.
Manik Manik tch tch tch from today you will see a different Dad and different me haha. I will hit a sixer today and Raj will be bowled out today.
Nandini pov ends.
Nandini went down to see the car is ready for her. She sat in the car the driver asked which bank she wants to go.
Nandini:- central bank of India.
driver:- ok mam.
After fifteen minutes the car reached infront of the bank.
Nandini immediately took her bag and went into bank and she knocked at the Managers cabin.
As she entered the manager hugged her and how are you sweetheart.
Nandini:- bhai how many times to tell you not to flirt with me.
Abhimanyu:- babydoll if don't flirt with you then who should I flirt with that lady hulk.
Nandini:- it is good for you to flirt with her only.
He made a bad face , and she started laughing. After two minutes bhai jokes apart I need to things first I have to open another account and next I need a locker.
Abhi:- babydoll please tell what's the matter you look very disturbed as if you are in a hurry.
Nandini:- I have to rush home.
Abhi:- how is Navya and what is she doing?
Nandini:- Navya is in hospital and I am married now.
Abhi:- what? To who?
Nandini:- to Mr Manik Malhotra.
Abhi:- baby why you married in that family.
Nandini:- what do you know about them?
Abhi:- Neyonika she way to dangerous. She used Mr Raj , she married him only for his money. And she betrayed him with his enemy.
Nandini:- who's they enemy.
Abhi:- Khurana family and now Neyonika. Don't even take her name in front of them . They will torcher you.
Nandini:- Abhi please help me open an  joint account  with me And Manik. But he should not know about this account till I tell him.
Abhi:- ok but we will need his signature for the joint account.
Nandini:- don't worry about it. It will be done. And did you have my extra phone I gave you.
Abhi:- yes here it is he gave her the phone.
Nandini then took the photos of the evidence and sent it to Raj and said your Nandini.
Nandini then switched her phone off and put the evidence with the help of Abhi in Abhi's name as she didn't want Raj to find the evidence.
She then took the form for the joint account with her and said bye to Abhi , and went to the car and sat in the car.
Driver:- now we are going home right.
Nandini just one moment I need to call Manik. She has only having button phone for emergency.
Nandini phoned Manik.
Nandini:- Manik I just now finished with the bank. Can I go to the medical shop.
Manik:- why so.
Nandini:- Manik woo ... She was shy to tell him.
Manik:- say why dear don't be shy.
Nandini :- it is girls thing Manik.
Manik:- oh I got it but you don't need it now dear as you are taking birth control tablets.
Nandini:- ok . bye
Nandini to the driver lets go to the mansion.
Raj when he received the  photo msgs. He was shocked.
Raj Pov
How did she get this oh no now she will take advantage same like that bitch Neyonika she will also ask for money. She is trouble for all of us.
Raj pov ends.
As Nandini reached home Raj was already waiting for her. Nandini dad lets talk in your room.
Raj nodded his head and both went to his room.
As there were in room.
Raj:- now what do you want bitch he said this holding her neck.
Nandini:- first leave my neck dad.
Raj:- left her neck and said now say how much money you want bitch?
Nandini:- I don't want money dad .
Raj :-  then what do you want bitch?
Nandini:- I just want that when you all fuck me you should all ask if I am comfortable with what is happening. And a little bit of respect that is what I need. I am not saying don't fuck me as you want it is just that. I also miss my family and now this is my family. So I just want some respect that is what I need and want. And don't worry about your secret it is save with me , it will never be leaked to anyone that is Nandini's promise.
Raj:- was speechless and shocked to find such a innocent and selfless girl who only wants a family. He just hugged her with a lot of love as a father but now. We are lucky to have you as our daughter in law and happy that you're in our house.
Nandini:-  dad now I have to change everyone.
Raj:- I know you will do that with your love and brains dear.
To be continued.
How you liked this chapter?
Few words for Nandu and Abhi's bond?
Few words for Nandini's idea.
Few words for Nandu and Raj's bonding.
In short how did you like this chapter.
            Thank you
            Your Author
            Sasha