Chapter 5

Nandini was in her room only trying to control her emotions.
Nandini's pov
I just hate them all for the betrayal. If he would have told me before I would have still married him. As I always wanted BDSM . But now I hate you all for betraying me .
And very soon you all will suffer as you have messed with the wrong person.
Nandini's pov ends.
(Note for readers.
As I said my book will be different from that book (whore in-law).)
Nandini was just thinking how she will deal with these jerks.
It was afternoon when she heard a knock come in she replied.
Manik entered her room and gave Nandini the contract.
Nandini:- I will read it and give it to you later.
Manik:- ok but you need to have lunch and dinner with us.
Nandini:- not today as I want to have my food alone as my contract starts from tomorrow only.
Manik:- ok as you say and he went away.
Nandini had her lunch in her room and went to sleep for a while.
In the Evening she got up and saw the time it is 7pm. She quickly went to the bathroom to freshen up. After she freshened up, she was reading the contract. After reading the contract fully she signed it . Then at 8pm she had her dinner in her room, then she went to the closet and changed her clothes not knowing that there was a camera in her closet too same as her bedroom.
Harshad at the same time was on his laptop, when suddenly the urge to see what Nandini is doing came into his mind . Then he saw her going into the closet and he saw her changing, straight away showed it to Manik and Raj. Their erection wasn't controllable now. They wanted to fuck her right away.
   Suddenly they saw her coming out of the room.
Raj:- Harshad bring the special bottle fast.
Harshad ran to the bar and picked the empty bottles and the special drink bottle and the glasses together and ran to the living area and put it on the table. He then served Manik and Raj wine only.
Nandini came after 5 minutes and gave Manik the contract and said good night to all.
Raj:- wait Nandini I insest please have a drink with us.
Nandini:- no I don't drink.
Raj:- it is just wine beta.
Manik:- come on Nandini what is there in having a drink with us ,see we all are drinking the same thing.
While Manik and Raj kept her involved in their talk Harshad had already made a drink for her .
Nandini:- ok fine.
Harshad:- passed her the glass with a smirk.
Nandini found it fishy but she can't say no now so she drank the drink in one go. If a person drinks the special drink which has a special drug in it in one go then it will act fast in your nerves. Same happened with Nandini , she said ok bye good night now and she went near the stairs when she felt her head is swinging, Manik immediately rushed to her.
Manik took her in his arms made her sit in between Raj And Harshad. Then he removed her dress and she was fully naked.
Raj immediately attached his mouth on her nipple and started to suck it. Nandini could see everything but she wasn't in her senses.
Harshad was fingering her pussy very fast.
Manik put his mouth on her other nipple. She was a moaning.
All stopped after hearing her moan as they wanted her to plead them to pleasure her.
Nandini was feeling hot and couldn't control her hermons.
Nandini:- please.
Raj:- please what dear you have to tell it full.
Nandini couldn't control any more.
Nandini:- please fuck me.
That was it Raj immediately but his 9 inch dick in her pussy and he was fucking her roughly and she was a moaning mess. While Harshad came and put his dick in her mouth and he held her hair in his hand and told her to move her head up and down and suck his dick,she was doing as said and now Harshad was a moaning mess. Nandini's moan was suppressed by Harshad's dick. All fucked her till one an hour. And then cumed together. Then Manik took an exhausted Nandini to her room in his arms. Manik put Nandini on the bed and went into the bathroom came out with a wet towel and wiped her pussy gently and cleaned it and then made her wear a dress. Then he put her on the bed and made her sleep.
Manik immediately left after she slept. As he knew if she gets up in the morning and she sees him sleeping near her in the her, then she will take the whole house up and demane him as he isn't allowed to be with her in this room.
Manik went to his room and slept alone but he wasn't sleeping peacefully, he had a frown on his forehead.
To be continued
So do tell me how you all like this chapter. I know it is a small update. But next time it will be a long update pakka. Please vote and comment your suggestions.
           Thank you
           Your Author
           Sasha