Chapter 8

Raj was looking at Nandini with lust in his eyes. He didn't want to ask for sex.
Nandini saw he was in a dilemma , so she broke the silence.
Nandini:- dad you don't need to ask when alone. You all asking me arises when we have a threesome or what Cabir did was wrong he fingered me and made me horny, I had to plead him for sex and he left without even fucking me. I didn't mind the pleading part but I didn't like when he left me without fucking. I was so horny that I but a dildo in my pussy . when she saw Raj's face she understood he was hard. She immediately went on her knees opened Raj's pant immediately his hard dick hit her face. She took his dick in her hand and she put the tip of the dick in her mouth and licked it with -er tongue and Raj groaned. Nandini don't play at this time as will not be good for you. But she didn't pay heed to his words which made him angry , he immediately held her hair harshly and bad girls like you who don't listen to daddy have to face the consequences. Saying this he pushed his dick fully in her mouth and said take you bitch. And I don't care of that secret. As I know you well sweetheart. As you all so know without    having our secrets you can't have your way. I had requested you to suck it properly. But no you wanted to tease daddy and be bad girl. Then he cum in her mouth and she swallowed it.
Nandini:- I was just trying to tell you that we all can pleasure eachother. Then she removed her clothes.
Raj was very happy that she is fine to be a slut. It is just that she wants a family.
Nandini slams his lips and she is biting his lips for him to respond and he came out of the shock and responded to the kiss. He pinched her waist and slide his tongue in her mouth. And tasted her mouth fully. He left her lips when he saw her struggling for breathe. She hugged Raj and he took her to the bed and he pushed on the bed. And he removed his clothes, and asked Nandini are you comfortable with what I am going to do.
Nandini:- yes daddy I so want it.
Raj he came over her kissed her lips and left it the next second but he put his lips on her neck sucked it and bit it a little and she hissed in pain and he sucked her neck to ease the pain. Then he went a little down to her boobs and he was sucking her nipple while his other hand was in her pussy finger fucking her. She was moaning in pleasure. He then  stoped suckin her nipple asked her do you want more pleasure Nandini.
Nandini:- yes daddy I want more pleasure.
Raj:- but it will be pleasure with pain dear but after pain full pleasure I guarantee that you your self will say fuck me hard. Do you want it.
Nandini:- I don't care about the pain I want pleasure.
Raj:- ok then I am going to fuck your pretty little ass.
Nandini:- but I heard it pains a lot.
Raj:- dear what is pleasure without pain.
Nandini :- nodded her head and she said I am ready for this daddy.
Raj got up from her and told her to go on her knees in doggy style with her ass up in the air She did as he said, Raj then lubricant her ass hole with a gel. He put one finger in her ass hole and she moaned. Then he put fingers in her as hole and was fingering her. But the funny thing is she was not in pain. But he knew if he puts his dick fully at one shot she will shout in pain. And he didn't want her to shout in pain now as he wants her to beg him for sex every fucking time. He is thinking of giving a drug that will make her horny. Then she will want to be fucked all the time. So he for now he now stopped fingering her ass and he hovered over her and he entered his dick slowly and now she was in pain but she told him to enter in one go as she wants the pain to end fast. So he entered in one go,the pain was unbearable. She had tears in her eyes. Raj didn't move inside her he waited for her to say fuck me hard. And that came after few seconds her pain had vanished and now she was in pleasure.
Nandini:- Daddy fuck me hard.
That is what he was waiting for he was fucking her fast and slow and after ten minutes their cum together. Nandini was tired, Raj went inthe bathroom and brought a towel wet with warm water and cleaned her ass hole. And he made her stand and helped her to put her clothes on as she was dressed , he picked her up and took her to her room. And put her on the bed and told her to sleep.
After he saw her sleeping, he went to the office and called his sons for a urgent meeting.
Raj:- now listen to me very careful , 2hen ever you want to fuck Nandini you have to ask her if she is comfortable.
Harshad:- why suddenly these rules.
Raj:- she has one of my secrets with her hidden. I don't know where. But now I only know that she isn't a money minded bitch. As I asked her how much money you want bitch but she said I don't want money I just want a little respect.
All were shocked hearing Raj.
Cabir:- that means we can't fuck her when we want.
Raj:- I am thinking of using the shots on her as we did on over slut inaya. And how she used to beg us to fuck her.
Cabir/Harshad/Manik:- awesome idea old man.
Raj :- who are you calling old when I have more stamina then you all. And now we all can enjoy fucking her ass, as I have broken the seal. And now she is sleeping in her room.
Manik:- dad I think we should give the dose now to her as she won't resist .
Raj:- I just want to confirm you all wether all of you is ok with the shots.
We are ok and wait for her to beg for sex hahah all laughed together. All went home together and Raj went to his lab and prepared the drug injection and brought it to her room. Manik was already there waiting for his dad. As Raj entered with the syringe in his hand and told Manik to turn her , he did it and Raj injected her with the dose to make her horny.
To be continued.
So do tell me how you all liked this update. Sorry I am late this time.
                   Thank you
                    Your Author
                    Sasha