Chapter 3

Navya before going into the operation theatre spoke to her sister.
Navya:- di / Manik, she called both their names and said she took both their hands and said my wish is to see you both married after my operation.
Nandini nodded her head and Manik put his hand on her head.
Then she was taken for surgery to the operation theatre, Nandini and Manik were tensed for her.
After three hours the bulb outside the operation theatre went off. Stating that operation over.
The doctor came out of the operation theatre and Nandini ran to him and asked.
Nandini:- how is my sister, was the operation a successful. Say something God damit.
Manik:- He will say if you let him speak now be quiet.
Doctor:- thank you, Mr Malhotra. The operation was a success. But make sure that you keep her away from stress. She will gain consciousness in 4 hours.
Nandini:- thank you, doctor.
After the doctor went Manik took her hand and took her to the temple and went on his knees and proposed to her for marriage and said I love you from the first day I saw you. And she said yes to him for marriage.
Manik had arranged for everything even  for the
Court marriage.
Manik told her let's get married now and she nodded her head as she had promised her sister.
He phoned his dad and told him that he is getting married in court. His dad was very happy, he told him he will be there.
Manik had arranged for the witnesses to.
Nandini:- Manik I have a condition for you.
Manik:- nodded his head what condition you have?
Nandini:- I want my sister to stay with us.
Manik:- I understand and if you weren't going to say this also I would have brought her there. Once she recovers she will be with us that is my promise.
Manik Pov
I am very happy that you yourself said that your sister will stay with us.
Baby, you don't know what you are going into.
Manik Pov ends.
They reached the court Manik introduced Nandini to his father and told him everything.
Raj:- Manik first time I am proud of your decision saying this he hugged Nandini.
Nandini felt a little uncomfortable but she shoed the feeling away and smiled.
Raj Pov
I am so happy that Manik married her so soon. She is damn sexy. I can't wait to fuck her ass. Don't worry baby daddy will give you a lot of pleasure.
Raj pov ends
Time passed now both are married and they took blessing from Raj. And Raj again hugged her pressing his body with hers gently. And immediately broke the hug before she can think anything.
Then they all went to meet her sister.
Navya had already gained consciousness and was waiting to see her sister.
Nandini and Manik walked hand in hand to her room and Raj was behind them.
Navya:- when she saw Nandini wearing mangal sutra and Sindur. She was very happy that her sister got married. She hugged her sister and jiju and said thank you for this surprise.
Manik kissed her forehead and then introduced her to his father.
Raj hugged her and asked her how she is now?
Navya:- I am fine uncle.
Raj:- beta don't call me uncle call me dad or daddy baby girl and the same goes for you Nandini.
Both Nandini and Navya nodded with smiles on their faces.
Raj:- I am thinking to shift her to my hospital as she will be given special treatment and she will recover quickly with a smirk.
Manik :- yes why this didn't come in my mind I will ask the doctor when we can shift her.
Manik asked the doctor when they can shift her to the lifeline hospital.
Doctor:- you can shift her tomorrow morning.
Manik nodded his head and told Nandini what the doctor said.
Navya:- di you go home with jiju and I tho will be sleeping in the night I will be fine. Di and she whispered in Nandini's ears, please enjoy your first night with jiju. Nandini was fully red in her face , she was blushing badly.
Nandini, Manik and Raj left the hospital for Malhotra Mansion.
Raj Pov
Nandini we know how to make girls like you to follow what we say.
You think you are coming to a home. No dear you're coming to our jail for women. Be happy for today. Tomorrow will be a tough day for you hahaha.
Raj pov ends.
They all reached the Mansion. And she was welcomed by the head lady service and Manik's brother all the rituals were done and she was given a grand welcome in the house with flowers falling on them. They were sent to his room to rest.
Manik went to the study to speak to his father and brother.
Manik:- dad/bro do you mind if I have her first.
Raj:- Manik you can only have her pussy not her ass . her ass is mine to fuck first.
Vansh :- even I don't have any problem with you having her first. But tomorrow morning don't stop me.
Manik:- nodded his head.
Then they continued to speak about business.
Later they had dinner and all retired to their respective rooms.
Manik as they enter the room through her on the bed and said sorry If I am rough with you. saying this he ripped her clothes and slammed her lips , he was sucking her upper lip and she was sucking lower lip Manik pressed her boobs and she gasped and he entered his tongue in her mouth , he tasted her mouth fully. He left her mouth as he saw her struggling to breathe. Manik was kissing her neck while playing with her boobs. He gave her a bite on her neck and she moaned his name. Manik went down to her cleavage and he was sucking her nipple while pressing her other boob.
He went down to the navel and licked her belly hole. And he went down to her shaved pussy. He saw she was already wet. He said so you are already wet for me. He then was eating her pussy. And she was a moaning mess.
Nandini:- please.
Manik:- please what baby say it fully.
Nandini:- please fuck me.
As she said it he entered his dick in her pussy and she screamed in pain Manik was still inside her not moving to wait for her to adjust as found she was ok he started moving in her pussy. And now she was a moaning mess. After a while both cumed together and slept in each others arms.
To be continued
So do tell me how you all like this chapter.
Please vote and comment your suggestions.
           Thank you
           Your Author
           Sasha.