Chapter12

early in the morning Harshad  saw Nandini in his father's room.Sandwiched between Raj and Manik. He had a smirk on his face. He went to his room.
Harshad's pov
I love Soha but I got to know something about her , she changes her boyfriends just like she changes panties. Kash mujhe Nandini jaise biwi mili hote. Nandini she is different not like that Soha. I don't want that Soha in my house. What was that how Nandini was in dads room and that too between dad and Manik. How was this possible I will ask dad?
And if it is what I think then Nandu you're in big trouble because I'm not going to leave you.
Harshad's pov ends.

After sometime Nandini woke up and saw both her men sleeping, she had a smile on her face.
She kissed their foreheads and said my family. She then got of the bed and went to the bathroom to freshen up.
After having a bath and changing her clothes. She came out of the room. And went downstairs to find Harshad already sitting in the living room.
Nandini:-Good morning Harshu.
Harshad:- Good morning. Looks like someone had a good night.
Nandini understood what he meant, she just smiled and went near him.
Nandini:- She then sat on his lap and said anything for my family Harshu.
Harshad:- Manik will not allow this again. In fact I don't know how he allowed you yesterday.
Nandini:- don't worry I will speak with Manik. Saying this she slammed her lips on his lip and Harsh deepened it. After 15 minutes Harsh broke the kiss.
Manik woke from sleep and went to freshen up.
Harshad:-Nandini I don't think we shouldn't go ahead before you clear it with Manik.
Nandini nodded her head. And went in the kitchen she saw the staff cooking their.
Nandini:- you may all leave for now and come after two hours and prepare the lunch.
The staff left after that and she prepared the breakfast for her family.
Manik came down with his dad. Both were sitting in the living room.
Manik:- Nandu bacha where are you? Manik shouted.
Nandini:- I'm in the kitchen , I will be there in five minutes.
Manik :- what is she doing in the kitchen dad.
Raj:- I don't know
Both the men had puzzled face.
Nandini came with tea and she served them tea.
Manik:- why were you in the kitchen?
Nandini:- I wanted to prepare breakfast for my family .
Raj:- you don't need to do this.
Nandini:- I love to do it and where do I prepare food daily.
Manik:- just nodded his head as he knows how stubborn she is.
Nandini :- lets have breakfast. I will call both Harshad and Cabir.
She went to Cabir's room knocked at the door.
Cabir:- opened the door and said yes.
Nandini:- come for Breakfast.
Cabir :- will be there in five minutes.
She then went to Harshad's room and knocked on his door.
Harshad:- smiled at her. Yes my darling what happened he put his hands around her.
Nandini:- smiled at him and said come for breakfast.
Harshad:- come lets go and both went down together.
Nandini went to the kitchen and brought the food in the trolley. She then put the food on the table. And she started serving them.
Cabir also came down and sat on his chair.
Cabir:- dad I want to marry Navya soon.
Raj:- smiled at him and said ok I will call Pandit ji today only.
Nandini phoned Navya and told her to come home soon.
All the men liked the food Nandini made and praised her for the food.
Like this time past and Navya and the pandit ji arrived came at the same time.
Navya took blessing for pandit ji and Raj.
Raj:- kissed her forehead and blessed her, welcome home Navya.
Navya:- thank you dad.
Raj:- then asked pandit ji to take out Marriage dates for Cabir and Navya.
Raj:- gave him the kundali's  as Nandini had already given him before.
Pandit ji:- took  both the kundali's and started calculating the dates.

Author's pov
I believe before you're getting married you should show pandit ji your kundali's and if it doesn't match then we shouldn't proceed with the alliance.
Author's pov ends

Pandit ji:- inka kundali  ma 36 gun maise 32 male khathe hai. Aur  shaadi ke liye 2 muhurat hai.
Ek 3 hafte baad shubh muhurat hai. Aur  dusra muhurat 2 mahine baad hai.
Cabir :- took Navya with him two his room and asked her whether she is ok with marrying him after 3 weeks.
Navya:- yes I'm ready.

Then both went down and told their decision to everyone. All were happy and congratulated them.
Nandini brought sweets  and fed everyone. And hugged Navya, and kissed her forehead.

Like this 3 weeks passed and now Cabir and Navya are Married.
All were happy with the entry of new family member.

To be continued.

Sorry for updating after so many days . I'm not getting time now days.

So do tell  how you all like this update .

Please give votes , comments and Suggestions.
                  Thank you
                  Your Author
                  Sasha