Chapter 10

Next Day
When Manik got up next Day, he saw Nandini sleeping with a grown.
He kissed her forehead only to find her suffering from fever. He freaked out And he immediately woke her up And gave her medicine. She had tears in her eyes.
Manik:- Nandini I promise from now no One will touch you Not even me without your permission. I Love you jaan.
Nandini wanted to laugh but only a chuckle  came out.
Manik:- I will And can do as you say because I have realised what a Son I have done. You might Not believe me. But I have understood that my family is selfish . They only think about themselves And Not about me. No One till now thought about me except you but what I did I served you to them for feast Not any More Baby.
Nandini was shocked to listen to this side of Manik. If she Said she didn't believe him. She will be lying . Yes she is angry with him for letting his family have her without her permission but she can't deny that she wants Manik in her life And wants him to Love her.
Nandini was just looking at him.
Manik:- please believe me for this last time.
Nandini:- I believe you Manik. But if you break me this time then it will be  no next  time.
Manik:- no I will Not fail you this time. Can I call you jaan.
Nandini:- why?
Manik:- it is because I Love you dear. I Love calling you jaan.
Nandini:- OK you can call me that.
Manik:- once you get alright I will take you to meet Navya And you must tell her everything about this family. But I know Cabir he will Not let anyone touch Navya leaving him. As he is very possesssive of his things And people.
Nandini nodded as she knows that Cabir loves Navya.
Manik now you sleep I will make sure no One disturbs you.
Manik went to freshenup. After changing his clothes he went down And He told everyone that from now Nandini is only his to fuck And no One is to fuck her.
Raj:- how can you change over night?
Manik:- no dad this change is Not over night. It started some days before. I Love my jaan my Nandu. After seeing her crying And in a miserable state. I couldn't handle my self. My eyes opened when Cabir told me to take Nandini to meet Navya. We all know how possessive he is on his things. I can gaurantee you he will Not let anyone fuck Navya leaving himself.
Cabir:- yes I will Not And even I am Happy that you have changed your decision. I know it is late but it is Not too late.
Harshad:- even I am thinking the Same as we need a family , I am getting no younger I want to have kids. And if we are bored we have our den. But from today we will Not fuck eachothers wives.
Raj was shocked to hear his sons. He was thinking how did this happen all of a sudden.
Flashback
Nandini was being fucked by harshad as usual. But suddenly she got An idea.
Nandini:- do you have any gf as I know you are Not married but you might be having a girlfriend right.
Harshad:- no I don't have.
Nandini :- moaned as he was fucking her. So do you want to get married
Harshad:- yes isn't it obvious.
Nandini:- her life will also be the Same as mine to be fucked by you And your family.
Harshad:- I am Not stupid like Manik. I will Not allow anyone to touch leave alone fuck.
Nandini had already recorded it in her phone secretly. The phone which she got from Abhi.
Nandini:- I have a beautiful girl in mind for you.
Harshad:- who is that?
Nandini:- my cousin Soha she will Not want to be fucked by another Man than her husband.
Harshad:- don't worry no One will be able to touch her .
Nandini recorded this also. Then she showed him Soha's pic. He was lost seeing her And only word came out of his lips. Beautiful.
Harshad:- Nandini I want her as my wife.
Nandini:- for her you will have to change your self.
Flashback ends.
That is how everything changed.
Now Raj was alone so even he has to change if he wants his family.
Manik immediately changed Nandini's closet with new clothes.
When Nandini got up And went to change she found everything changed.
Nandini Was shocked and She shouted Manik's Name.
Manik Was worried for her he Ran to her room.
Manik:- what happened are you alright?
Nandini just pointed her fingers in the direction of the closet.
Manik  he went And saw nothing there only the clothes which he had arranged for her with the help of a lady servant.
Manik:- they is nothing there Nandini.
Nandini:- then Said about the clothes.
Manik:-oh you are talking about that. As I promised you jaan. Everything is changed even your clothes.
From now onwards everything has changed no One will fuck you except me that to with your permission jaan.
Nandini:- was Happy at last she had won the battle. Nandini Said are you for real.
Manik:- Yes jaan. I am for real. Jaan as everything is finished can't we null the contract. Unless you want to continue it And take 5 lakhs.
Nandini:- Manik I am Not a money minded bitch. The money you gave me is in our  joint account . It is kept for you only half the amount I have taken.
But if you want that too you can have it. But remember I am Not a money minded Person. And I am ready to null the contract.
Manik after hearing her he had tears in his eyes.
Manik immediately tore the contract papers. And Said now it is done no contract from now on .
Nandini hugged him And Said I want you now.
Manik:- but jaan you are Not well now.
Nandini glared at him And Said I am fine And I want you now.
Manik smiles at her And went to close the room door.
Manik came towards Nandini And slammed his lips with hers. He was sucking the Upper lip.
And she was sucking the Lower lip.  It was a passionate kiss. She couldn't match Manik's speed. After 5 minutes he broke the kiss as she was struggling to breathe. Manik rubbed her back to calm her down.
Manik:- jaan are you sure about this.
Nandini:- yes I am sure.
Manik then removed both of they clothes. Both were naked now .
Manik carried Nandini And put her on the bed slowly , then he stated kissing  her body fully . He was sucking her nipple, while pressing  with her boob And pinching the other nipple.
Manik:- now the milk is mine to cherish  only. He had a smile on his face. He then put his other had on her pussy And found it to be wet. Manik then left her boobs and  then he put his mouth in her pussy then he was eating her pussy. She cummed in his mouth. He entered his dick in the pussy And fucked her slowly. She was moaning, she then told him to go faster. And he did what she Said And both cummed together . Manik was about to come out when Nandini Said she wants him in her.
Manik:- jaan you are Not well . I listened to you And fucked you but I am Not listening to you this time. Understand your health is More important for me.
Then he came out of her And put his shots on ,then he took her in his arms And slept together.
To be continued
So do tell me how you like the change.

But I also don't think Raj will change.

Please vote And comment your suggestions

            Thank you
            Your Author
            Sasha