Chapter 4

The next morning both the newlywed couple were sleeping peacefully but how can our sun let them sleep. Sunrays came in the room through the window and it hit Manik's face. He opened his eyes feeling something soft near his mouth and he saw it was her boobs as he had put his head on her chest and slept. When he saw that he immediately put his mouth on her nipple and sucked it while pressing the other. Then he got an idea to give her birth pills and a pill for lactation as she will be eaten all the time by them in every way possible. And she will agree to be fucked by them soon. He laughed in his mind. Then thought to wake her up. He woke Nandini up by saying baby get up. It is time to rise and shine. And he kissed her on her lips and it turned into a passionate kiss. He left her lips as he found she was struggling for breath.
Nandini :- good morning. Manik :- a very good morning with you jaan. Come on let's freshen up jaan. Oh no first take these tablets for birth pills. And he fed her both the tablets and then took her to the bathroom. They brushed their teeth together and both went under the shower but Manik only cleaned their bodies and didn't fuck her as today morning it is his brothers turn to do it.
After taking a shower Manik quickly wore his shorts while Nandini was wiping her body.
(Dear readers mature part ahead please read on your own risk and don't complain about my book.)
Manik came and picked Nandini in his arms and went to the living room with a naked Nandini in his arms. Nandini was shouting at him and hitting his chest with her small hand which was doing nothing to him. He was only laughing, just then he saw harshad coming he winked at him he came near Manik immediately and Manik put Nandini down immediately. Before she can hide behind Manik or ask any questions Harshad carried her on his shoulder and said thanks to Manik.
Manik : - enjoy bhai.
Harshad immediately took her to his room and dumped on the bed and closed the door with the remote. Nandini was shouting Manik's name for help. Harshad started laughing at her and said you are asking him to help when he is the one who gave you to me.
Harshad kissed her lips she was not responding and only crying. He then pinched her waist and she gasped and he entered his tongue in her mouth. He tasted her mouth fully. He then left her mouth as she was struggling for breath. She again requested him please don't do this but Harshad got up from her just remove his clothes and again pleaded with tears in her eyes but that didn't have any effect on him. He came on her and was sucking her neck and bit her there, then he
sucked on it a little. Harshad then went to her twins and attached his mouth to one nipple while he was pressing the other. A small amount of milk came into his mouth and she moaned he then smirked at her. And she was ashamed of what she did. Harshad then entered his divk in her pussy and fucked her. She cumed after five minutes as he was fucking her roughly. But he didn't stop now she had stopped resisting him. And lay there like a body without a soul. Both cumed together and Harshad came out of her pussy. And laid next to her. He said thank you for a wonderful time sweetheart. And he left the room leaving her like that. After five minutes Manik came in the room and once again picked her up and took her to their room and took her to the bathroom and put her in the tub where he had already put water for her.
Manik :- you freshen up then we can talk I will come after 45 minutes. I need to talk to you I know you are very angry and disappointed. Just relax for a while. Then we will talk. Saying this he went from there.
After he left Nandini started crying badly.
Nandini Pov
I shouldn't have trusted on you. I just hate you Manik. I had fallen in love with you but you killed me from inside today, even if I want to die I can't die as I can't leave my sister with you devils. I don't want my sister to come to this house now. I don't want to see your face Manik.
Nandini pov ends.
Nandini quickly had a bath and wore her clothes.
After 45 minutes Manik came in the room and said are you ok.
Nandini:- please come to the point Mr Malhotra.
Manik:- spoke calmly to her even though he didn't like her tone. He said Nandini in this house we share everything even women. If you're not ok with it still you need to be here as you owe us the operation money you can't divorce me. So  you agree on your own or daily this will happen what happened today. If you agree you don't need to return the money.
Nandini:- ok but I want a contract in which all the details will be mentioned. And I have few points to be added in the contract Mr Malhotra.
Manik:- ok tell your points.
Nandini:-  1st point every month 5 lakhs will be transferd transfered to my account.
Manik:- ok done but as we are paying you for your service you can't say no to us and you should also respond and not be like a dead body as we are paying for it.
Nandini:- fine. 2nd point this room will be only mine.
Manik:- it is ours sweetheart.
Nandini:- I said mine meaning only I will stay in it not you and me together. And no one can fuck me in this room.
Manik:- but I am your husband so I should be allowed to come.
Nandini:- you should have thought before doing this. No one is allowed to come in this room.
Manik:- ok fine next.
Nandini:- I want to complete my futher  education and I should get atleast 6 hours for myself without any disturbance.
Manik:- ok you will be provided with a laptop and wifi conection which you can use only for your studies. You will not be allowed to go out without one of us going with you. You will have online classes only .
Nandini:- I am ok with the rules . And from tomorrow only I will start my service.
Manik :- ok today I will prepare the contract.
Nandini:- don't show your smartness in the contact by adding anything extra.
Manik:- my rules I will add. Once I give you the papers you read the contact.
Nandini:- two more things I want to add  in the  contract.
Manik:- ok continue.
Nandini:- my sister shouldn't get into all this and this contract will be for 8 years only.
Manik:- your sister not getting into this is not possible as you made me promise that she will stay with us now what happened. And your contract is for 10 not 8 years.
Nandini:- please make it 8 years as I have a life of my own ahead.
Manik:- ok fine. Now all the points are complete right.
Nandini nodded her head. Then Manik went out of her room. And then went to the study.
Manik:- dad now she is under our contract. Now she is ours but from tomorrow as our contract starts from tomorrow. And dad I have given her lactation medicine.
Raj:- how is she now ? Is she ok with all this.
Manik:- I won't say totally ok but will say she was acting all calm as of now.
Raj:- I don't think she will be calm. I think all this all show. She is playing a game. How can she agree for this so easily?
Manik:- she asked me to add few points. Then he tells everything to his father.
Raj:- ok but tell her night time she will not get as we need her.
Manik:- totally dad.
Manik came out of the study and went to her room to remove his wardrobe from her room.
Manik entered her room with two bag full of clothes for her.
Manik:- told her that all the old clothes will be removed. And she shouldn't ware underware everyday. Then he showed her the clothes. She was shocked to see all branded but very short clothes. And he showed strip cover for her nipples as he has given her the tablet already. I don't want any complain from my father and brothers.
Nandini:- I will only serve this family and no  outside member but if I have to sleep with someone for getting projects. You will need to pay me extra.
Manik:- ok but you must be present physically and mentally as you must respond to everything we do.
Nandini nodded her head. Manik then arranged her wardrobe. And he took his clothes and left his room.
To be continued
Is Nandini playing a game has she planning something?

Will she let her sister get involved?

Will Nandini ever be able to come out of this situation.

Do tell me how you all like this chapter. I know it is too mushy .
Please vote and comment your suggestions.
            Thank you
            Your Author.
            Sasha