Chapter 13

The Family welcomed her whole heartedly.
Nandini took Navya to Cabir's room.

Nandini:- Navya I'm very happy to have you in the same house.

Navya:- even I missed you di saying this she hugged Nandini.

Nandini made Navya sit on the bed and went out.
Nandini was waiting for Cabir outside his room.

Raj:- Cabir I happy for you.

Harshad:- Cabir try to convince her so that we all can have her.

Cabir:- I will not force her. As we all know how long it took me to convince her.

Raj:- we will not force them for anything.

All nodded to what Raj said but Nandini heard what Raj said. She smiled seeing how Raj and Cabir  were caring about them.

Cabir:- good night dad and bhaiyu's

Cabir went to his room and saw Navya sitting on the bed waiting for him.
He closed the door and came in the room.

Cabir:- he lifted her dupatta and said gorgeous.

Navya blushed and turned red, she was giving competition to the tomatoes.

Cabir then kissed Navya's  eyes,noes and cheeks. Then he was eyeing her lips.

Navya slammed his lips and he was shocked . After two  minutes he came out of the shock and he was kissing her with same passion. But he left her lips when he found her losing breath. Cabir hugged Navya to calm her. Once her breathing was ok he kissed her forehead. Cabir then slowly removed her  earrings and kissed both her ears one by. He then removed her necklace. He was kissing her whole face slowly kissing her jawline , he sucked her neck and bit it and she was a moaning.
Navya:- ahhhhhh Cabir.

Cabir:- Sorry baby and he  licked where he bit her.

Navya:- don't say sorry Cabir. I am enjoying every bit of it.

Cabir was kissing near her cleavage. But now he was distracted by clothes as it wasn't so deep , So he hugged her and opened the strings of her kurta from the back. And the kurta dropped and her upper body was exposed , she immediately put her hand covering her chest.

Cabir:-Navya if you're not comfortable we can stop her baby.

Navya:- I am most comfortable with you darling. Saying this she removed her hand from the chest, now her upper body was exposed.
she was wearing a pink bra. Cabir again hugged her  opened her bra and removed it from her body. He slammed his lips on her and was kissing her roughly, while pressing her boobs.
Navya was a moaning mess. Cabir's room wasn't sound proof. Harshad had to pass Cabir's room to go to his room. When Harshad heard Navya moaning. He was not able to control himself.

Harshad pov
I can't control myself now, he suddenly thought how can I forget this each and every room in this mansion have cameras. He took his laptop, put it on then put Cabir's room camera code. And he was able to see what Cabir and were doing. Holy fuck how hot and sexy she is but not more than Nandini.
Harshad's pov ends.

Cabir by now was kissing Navya all over her body.
He took her niple in his mouth and was sucking the nipple while pressing the other.
Navya:- moaned ahhmmm.

Cabir slowly removed her panty with one hand while sucking her nipple.

Cabir:- Navya we need to give you medicine to produce milk.

Navya:- Milk why that is when we have  baby na.

Cabir:- no Navya milk for your husband like Nandini produces milk for Manik.

Author's pov
Navya didn't liked when she was compared to Nandini. Even though she loves Nandini but is a little jealous of her.
Author's pov ends.

Navya:- I will take the medicine any thing for my husband. In mind (family also.)

Cabir moved down kissed and licked her navel. He went more down towards her pussy and kissed on it as it was a shaved pussy, he then started sucking her pussy.
She was moaning very loudly. Cabir want everyone to be jealous of him so he didn't tell Navya that the room isn't sound proff.

Navya:- Cabir please ahhm

Cabir:- please what baby tell fully.

Navya:- I ahmm want you ahmmm insi( before she could complete the sentence he was already inside her.)
Navya:- screamed ahhhhhh in pain.
Cabir waited for her pain to subside. Navya now ok so she told him to move.
He no was moving inside her slowly.
Navya:- Cabir faster ahmmm.

Cabir now was fucking her fastly. After few minutes Navya said Cabir I am going to cum.
Cabir baby wait for two minutes. After two minutes both cummed together and Cabir fell on top of her exhausted both were.

But after  5 minutes Cabir got up from and carried her to the bathroom made her sit on the slab. By the time he filled the tub with warm water, when he saw the water is absolutely correct then he put Navya in the tub and told her to freshen up. By the time she was having a bath, he came out to the bedroom and changed the bedsheet, and kept it ready before she came out.
After ten minutes she came out to see everything clean and said why you did I would have done it.
Cabir:- baby I know you can't see blood ,so I cleaned it  before my baby came. Now come let's sleep ,then both cuddle and slept.

In Manan room

Nandini:- Mani I think even Harshu is sad as he isn't liking how Soha is behaving. He is not interested in fucking other girls. But is getting frustrated.

Manik:- how you got to know sweety kissing her forehead.

Nandini:- I heard him speaking to dad. If you don't mind I have an idea.

Manik:- what is it dear?

Nandini:- Mani I don't want my family to break so I am ready to be fucked with any men of my family if their are happy.

Manik:- really 😳

Nandini:- anything for family only if you say yes.

Manik:- if you're comfortable then only.

Nandini:- I am more than happy and comfortable.

Manik:- then I am also ok.

To be continued.

So guys do tell me how you all like it. Is it boring guys.

Please do vote and comment your suggestions.
              Thank you
              Your Author.
              Sasha