Chapter 11

Next day morning.
Birds were chipping , sun was about to rays but both Manik and Nandini were fast a sleep.
Their bedroom window had no grill on it as it was on the third floor. And their bedroom window was open as Nandini wasn't well so their slept without ac and window open.
A  Myna bird came inside  their bedroom and and was chirping . Nandini heard the bird noise and opened her eyes. When she saw this cute bird she had smile on her face.
Manik woke up because of the movement as Nandini was hugging him and sleeping but as she broke the hug and got. His sleep also flew away, he was happy seeing the sight in front of Nandini was trying to catch the Myna by jumping.
Manik:- Nandini want any help?
Nandini:- please help me catch this cute Myna.
Manik:-why you want to catch this Myna.
Nandini:- I love birds . I want it to have food and then go where ever it wants to go.
While both were talking the bird flew away from the window.
Nandini saw that the bird was gone now she became sad. As she wanted to feed the bird.
Manik couldn't see her sad. So he thought to divert her mind.
Manik:- Nandini see now that the bird is gone get ready quickly we are getting late.
Nandini:-where are we going?
Manik:- To the hospital to meet Navya.
Nandini:- was happy now , she immediately hugged Manik.
Manik broke the hug after five minutes and kissed her on her forehead.
Manik:- however I want this moment to not end but we are getting late.
Nandini nodded her head and went in the bathroom to freshen up.
She came out and went to the closet and saw Manik had already taken her dress out. She immediately ore the dress and did her hair. She was ready and went to living room.
She saw Raj siting in the living room reading the newspaper.
Nandini:-Good morning dad.
Raj:- what is good in this morning with a sad face.
Nandini:- Dad everything will be alright soon.
Raj:- chuckles and say nothing can change now.
Saying this he went away to his room.
Nandini and Manik went to the hospital.
Navya was angry at Nandini as she had not visited her for a week.
Navya:- why have you come hear now? After so many days hah.
Nandini had tears in her eyes.
Manik couldn't see tears in her eyes.
Manik: Navya it was me who stopped the from meeting you or anyone.
Navya was shocked.
Manik then told her everything that he and his family did to Nandini.
Navya had tears in her eyes.
Navya slapped Manik, Nandini was shocked .
Navya:- This not for  treating her like that but this for betraying us both.
Manik:- I am sorry for what we did but everything and everyone except  my dad have changed. I love my Nandini.
Navya saw Nandini to ask her whether it is true.
Nandini nodded her head saying that what he is saying is the truth.
Suddenly a nurse came in and told Manik that the doctor wants to meet me.
Manik went to meet the doctor.
Navya:- Nandu we need to take care of our family's needs. Do you understand what I am talking about?
Nandini:- now everything and everyone is ok.
Navya:- I am talking about dad. He is very lonely now. We need to be careful as Neyonika is just looking for a chance to be to get everything back ,as the now the Khurana's are on the street because of Manik. Abhi told me this.
Nandini was shocked hearing this. Manik should know about this.
Navya:- Nandini tell Manik that we should see  for a wife for dad. Till then you and I will look after his needs.
Nandini was just mumm and didn't reply to Navya.
Manik came to Navya's room .
Manik:-Navya why you are not eating properly.
Navya:- woh woh and she was cut by Manik.
Manik:- what woh woh tell me properly stop stammering.
Navya:- woh I was missing Nandu I want her to come here to meet me.
Manik felt very bad for the sister's.
Manik:- I am sorry Navya it was all my wrong doing. If you would have eaten properly then you would have been home by now but now you are weak again , two more weaks you need to be here.
Navya :- sorry now I will eat properly.
Manik:- I am sorry once again for what we did.
Navya:- I for give you Manik as my sister has already forgiven you.
Manik:- don't worry I and Nandini we will come daily to meet from now on.
Both Nandini and Manik bid bye to Navya.
On the way to the mansion , in the car Nandini told Manik everything that Abhi told Navya and she told her.
Manik wasn't shocked but he was happy that he can trust her.
Nandini :- then told him that if she has to save her family from the witch (Neyonika) and for that if she has to be treated like slut she is ready, because for her she has a family after a long time. And she will do anything to keep this family together. Dad is very lonely Manik we need to find a nice girl for him , for marrying there is no age . you can marry in any age.
Manik just nodded his head and kissed her on her forehead.
Their reached the mansion, and had dinner with their family.
After dinner all went to their respective rooms and slept.
Like this two weeks past and everything was normal. Navya was discharged from the hospital. And she was living in her old house.
Nandini noticed Raj was not happy and he was grumpy . She went to Raj's room and knocked the door.
Raj opened the door and asked her what do you want now?
Nandini:- Dad I am ready to be your slut. I want my family to be happy and I am seeing you are not happy. And I can't see any one in my family sad.
Raj:- Manik will not agree to it.
Nandini:- he said that if I want I can fucked by my family.
Raj was happy that Nandini wants his and his families happiness.
Raj pulled to Nandini inside and closed the door. He slammed his lips on the lips. He was kissing her like there is no tomorrow. Nandini  couldn't match him. He broke the kiss as he found her struggling for breathe.
Raj was sucking her nape and bit it, she moaned his name. Raj then sucked her nipple while he pressed the other boob. She was a moaning  mess. He Was drinking her Milk and She Was ruffling his Hair.
Rajoy stopped sucking her nipple and said I missed this. Then he Went Down to her pussy and saw she was wet.
Raj :- baby you're so wet for me.
Nandini:- yes daddy only for you.
Raj then sucked her pussy and she was moaning loudly. She cumed and raj then entered his dick in her pussy. He wasn't fucking her roughly, he was gentle with her this time.
He was moving slowly inside her.
Nandini dad move fastly please.
Raj as you say princess and he put a little fast but still he wasn't hurting her. She said I am close. He said wait for few seconds. After few seconds he said cum with me. Both cumed together. He came out of her pussy and lad down next to her.
After half Raj said princess are you ok if we have round 2.
Nandini nodded her head and said yes daddy.
Raj how about I fuck your ass now.
Nandini loved it when Manik fucked her ass so said yes daddy I am ready.
Raj then told her to go on her knees and she did as said. Then he spanked her ass and she moaned.
Then he lubricated her ass hole with his saliva and then slowly he entered his dick in her pussy. She was a moaning mess. He wasn't rough with her. This time It gave her pleasure. She was on cloud nine. She was very close but he said wait a few minutes. After few minutes both cum together. He then came out of her as.
He took her in his arms to the bathroom and both showered together.
After a shower both were on the bed , Nandini was in his arms. She thought to tell him everything about what Neyonika is planning.
Nandini:- dad I want to tell you something but please don't get angry first here me out fully.
Raj:- ok princess go on tell me.
Nandini then told him everything , he was not able to control his anger.
Nandini to control his anger slammed her lips on his. It was a kiss to tell him that we are here for you. After five minutes she broke the kiss. She then came over him and sat on his dick.
Raj :- princess you don't need to do this. You will be tired.
Nandini:- daddy for me you matter a lot. And I can do anything for the family.
Now Raj was a moaning mess. Raj was happy now finally someone is there for the family. Both cum together and Raj turned their positions and came out of the pussy and took her in his arms and kissed her forehead. Both fell off to sleep together.
After one hour Manik came in the room as the door wasn't locked properly and saw both of them sleeping  , Manik was happy to have a caring partner like Nandini , he kissed both thier foreheads and joint them on the bed and slept together holding her from her waist as her back was facing towards Manik . Manik didn't fuck her when she was sleeping he just hugged her and slept with them on the bed.
To be continue.

So do tell me how you all like this chapter.

If  you all don't like this chapter tell me I will delete it immediately but please don't report this book. As it is dear to my heart. Already two of my books have been removed. So please don't report about my book. Tell me what you don't like I will try to remove it.
               Thank you
               Your Author
               Sasha