Chapter 6

Manik's pov
I don't know why I am not able to sleep tonight. It is already 1:30 am suddenly he heard the doorbell ring .
Manik's pov ends
He went to open the door and was surprised to see his younger brother on the door step. They hugged eachother and Manik asked how are you chote.
Cabir:- Bhai please don't call me chote and I am good .
Manik:- I will always call you chote by the way I brought a bhabhi for this house.
Cabir:- Bhai you got married and no one told me.
Manik:- it is because we didn't want to disturb your education but we didn't knew you will give us a surprise three days after my wedding.
Cabir:- wow I miss so much no problem now I am here to enjoy with my family.
Manik:- you go and sleep for a while as it is only 2:15 am .
Then both were going to their rooms when Cabir saw Manik going to the guest room.
Cabir:- Bhai why are you going to the guest room and not your bedroom.
Manik:- that room is your bhabhis now. And this is my room now . we will talk in the morning. Good night.
Cabir went to his room , changed his clothes and slept but before sleeping he put an alarm for 7 :15 am.
Morning 7:00 am Nandini woke up and she remembered everything which happened previous night , she was very depressed. She went the bathroom and undressed herself and stood under the shower naked just to control her tears , then she got a grip on her emotions and told herself their don't deserve this emotions and she said I will make everyone right in this family. This is my family now. She applied soap on her body and said now I have to enjoy what their do to me. I will make you beg for forgiveness from me Manik just wait and watch. I hate you for your betrayal.
Nandini then washed her body and wiped it then she went in the closet and choose a dress which was only covering the top of her boobs and open in the bottom of her boobs. And for the under part she wore a skirt which ends just below her ass and it had cuts in the side of the skirt and top. She said it is better to be naked instead of wearing this. Oho I forgot to ware the plasters . But she had to wear this. She tied her hair in two plats and she saw the time it was 7:55am . She said oh no first day itself late good going Nandini and she ran out of the room . She went down the steps jump this was seen by all the members.
Nandini:- Good morning to all sorry I am late on my first day.
Just then Cabir came downstairs and said good morning Dad and bhais and Good Morning Bhabhi I am your youngest brother in law Cabir.
Nandini:- smiled at him and Cabu how are you? And surprised to know you're my youngest brother in-law.
Cabir:- I am good Nandu.
Manik:- how you guys know eachother.
Nandini:- he is my sisters boyfriend. And both love eachother she said it a little sarcastically.
Raj:- we can talk all this later guys now lets enjoy breakfast.
All the rest sat on the chairs only one chair was vacant for Nandini that is between Raj and Manik as she went near Raj he told her not to sit on that chair but to sit on his lap. She did as he said , as she sat on his lap he slammed his lips on her lips both were kissing eachother Raj pinched her waist and she gasped and he entered her tongue in her mouth and tasted it fully. He left her lips when found her struggling for breath. He rubbed her back to bring her back to normal. And then said baby your daddy is hungry feed him your milk. Nandini removed the plasters from her and she removed her top , now her top was hanging on her stomach. And she put her boob in his mouth. He was sucking the nipple and his hand was on her inner thighs he was drawing circles.
Nandini was a moaning mess.
Harshad:- dad even we are here saying this he pulled Nandini's hand. The boob fell from his mouth with a pop sound.
Harshad made her sit on his dick and his dick was fucking her pussy. For ten minutes after he cumed .
Then Cabir said Bhai even I am here. Nandini bhabhi might be hungry no one is feed her anything . Nandini bhabhi come her  I have something poshtik for you. While she was passing Manik's chair he spanked her ass. She turned around and winked at him . Manik was shocked. As she reached Cabir chair. Cabir pushed his chair a little back. And with his hand he pushed her head down and told her to go under the table . Then Cabir shoved his dick in her mouth and told her to suck. Nandini was disgusted by his act but she did as he said.
Cabir:- now listen to me very carefully I love Navya but I can't control my needs. Dare you tell her anything about me or my family. That will be the last day you both will be able to live peacefully. Mark my words. And he moaned and cumed in her mouth and told her to swallow it . Manik told her to suck his dick too. Like this she sucked everyone's dick. After their left for office. Cabir said meet me in the theatre in ten minutes. As he left she went to the washbasin and rinsed her mouth and tried to vomit everything. Then she again rinsed her mouth and went to the dinning table to have her food as she was eating Cabir came and shouted at her you're still eating I told you to come in the theater room.
She got frightened and got up from the table and said Sorry for being late Master.
Cabir :- told the buttler  to remove the dishes. After the dinning table was clear. And the buttler went he opened her skirt and top fully now she was stark naked. He pulled her close to him and slammed his lips on her lips and she also was sucking his lower lip while her pussy and his dick was touching eachother he took his dick out of his pants and put his dick in her pussy not fully just in out. He left her lips as he found her struggling for breath. She moaned and he knew now she is close. He removed his dick. And she moaned again and said please as she was frustrated.
Cabir this is your punishment for keeping me waiting now you will have to wait for dick to be in your pussy Bhabhi.
I'm getting late by as of now enjoy your self and he went laughing seeing her frustrated.
After he went she immediately put on her clothes and left for her room being ashamed of herself for pleading him to pleasure her.
To be continued.
I'm sorry I am late in updating this story.
So do tell me how you all like this chapter?
Please vote and comment your suggestions.
             Thank you
             Your Author
             Sasha