Chapter 9

After giving her the dose Raj told Manik she won't get up now, come lets go to our den.
Both went out of the room after 5mins Nandini opened her eyes with a smile on her face
Nandini's pov.
I woke up when they all returned home but pretended to sleep. And I knew that Raj will Not give up easily. I knew he will do something Or give a drug shot but he Or Not even his sons know that I am a qualified nurse haha. Their bloody well injected me with that drug Or no I have to take antidote for it.
Nandini pov ends.
Nandini immediately went to her closet And opened her suitcase which she brought with her And took out her medical kit And soon found the antidote which she brought yesterday only And injected it in her arm.
Nandini's pov
Now the fun begins their will think it is the drug which is making me do these things haha.
I have One hour to start my acting. I Hope they will be convinced with what I do.
Nandini pov ends.
After One hour Nandini came out of her room And went downstairs only to find no One there . She then went upstairs , she saw Cabir's room door was slightly open.
Nandini chuckled And Said so Cabir is my prey haha.
Nandini then knocked the room door.
Cabir :- Said come in.
Nandini enter his room
Cabir:- what are you doing here with a smirk.
Nandini didn't answer just went And Sat on his lap.
Cabir:- he was controlling himself. Nandini what do you want.
Nandini started moving on his dick. And she hears a groan from him.
Nandini:- Cabir Master please I feel horny I don't know why . please fuck me hard Master.
Cabir:- are you sure you want this as dad told to ask your consent And he chuckled in his mind.
Nandini :- yes Master. She got up from him And removed her dress. Now she was starck naked in front of him.
Cabir pushed Nandini on the bed. He came over her And he slammed his lips on her lips And he was sucking her Upper lip,while she was sucking his Lower lip. Cabir then pinched  her waist And enter his tongue in her mouth. After missing her for ten minutes he left her lips when he found her struggling to breathe.
Just then Manik called on Cabir's cell phone. As Cabir picked the call. Nandini switched position now she was on top of Cabir. As she was horny now.
Cabir:- yes bhai what happened.
Nandini Sat on his dick And started moving on it.
Manik:- is that slut awake.
Cabir:- before he could answer she was fucking him hard And both moaned together.
Manik:- are you fucking her now.
Cabir:- she -is -on -top --of me - he was stammering
Manik:- why are you stammering bro.
Cabir:-  today her notes are very high. She is very horny.  Bye bro I can't talk any More.
Nandini got up from his dick And didn't let him cum.
Cabir was frustrated, she was laughing at him. He pulled her And pushed her on the bed. And tied her hand , And Said you were having fun teasing me na . Now you will have More fun . He but his dick without warning And fucked her hard. Both cum med together.
Cabir:- I think you need punishment Baby. As you should know who is your Masters.
Cabir got up from her And went to his closet. After 5 minutes he came back with a wet cloth And wiped her pussy first. Nandini was getting scared seeing Cabir who was smirking.
Cabir :- Nandini see what is your punishment. Saying he took a 10 inch big dildo( vibrator). And a but plug.
Nandini was scared as she has Not Used it before.
Nandini:- Cabir please Not the butt plug. Please I will do whatever you say.
Cabir:- really you will do whatever I say.
Nandini:- yes.
Cabir:- then tell your sister to marry me. As she Said she will only marry who her sister chooses.
Nandini:- I will talk to her. But for that I have to meet her. But from the time her hospital has changed I couldn't meet her.
Cabir:- I will arrange that. OK fine no butt plug but vibrator you can't say no to. Then he inserted it in her pussy. And put it on maximum mode.
Cabir:- Then Said you shouldn't cum for An hour.
Nandini:- Cabir please Not that long how will I control it.
Cabir then thought why Not give her difficult yet easy punishment.
Cabir:- OK but this is last negotiation. You can cum how many times you want but when I ask you how many times you have cum med you should tell the correct answer Baby OK.
Nandini nodded her head as she thought she will Not be frustrated.
Cabir:- enjoy yourself Baby. I am going out for a while. When I come back I will ask you how many times you have cum med. Cabir left from the room. He went to the den.
After twenty minutes
Nandini was a moaning mess. She couldn't control her self , she had already cum med 6 times . She was exhausted now she couldn't remember how many times she had cum med.
Ten minutes More past.
Manik came in And saw Nandini in a miserable state.
Manik:- immediately phoned Cabir and told him the situation.
Cabir:- bro she asked for this. Why she had to frustrated me by Not cum together , she had a cheek to tease me And laugh at me , so I gave her that punishment. And half An hour More is there.
Manik:- bro she has already cum med 10 times And is very exhausted. Please relieve her punishment.
Cabir:- OK but you will take her to meet her sister later.
Manik:- Cabir you know right their can't meet now.
Cabir:- I know only One thing Manik, is that I want to marry Navya.
Manik:- OK fine but now her punishment is over. Manik cut the call.
Manik went inside Cabir's room And saw her in a bad state.
He went near her And immediately put the vibrator off And slowly took it out of her pussy.
Nandini opened her eyes in a jerk.
Manik smiles at her And Said sleep a while , you need rest dear.
Nandini she was feeling empty now she wanted a dick inside her so she Said.
Nandini:- Manik I want you inside of me.
Manik:-  but you're already week Baby .
Nandini:- please I need you. Please fuck me hard.
Manik:- Baby I will only put my dick inside you Not fuck you as you're already exhausted.
Nandini nodded as she wanted something inside her.
Manik removed his clothes And came over him. And kissed  her lips ,And he entered inside her as he knew it will pain her. So he was missing her lips after he felt she is Normal he left her lips And lad on her lightly.
Manik:- Baby sleep for little while.
Both fell a sleep in each other's arms.
To be continued
So do tell me how you all like this chapter.
Silent readers please vote as it is needed for a writer. As your votes motivate a writer. Otherwise I will also start giving targets.
               Thank you
               Your Author
                 Sasha