•Chapter 2•

Lizzie's POV

A soft sound of music began to play as Shubble walked up in front of everyone. "Good evening my fellow kings and queens, I thank you all for attending this reunion, and I'd like to repay you all for your kindness..." She said. The soft music then stopped and out of the ground sprouted several thick red vines that made us fall to the ground tieing us up. Shubble then giggled a little before her shadow formed into another shape, a familiar one... "This really is surprising for me, the great empires on their knees tied up, but there's no time to laugh...I still have some business to do." She said approaching Gem who was already trying to break free."Geminitay...look at you, struggling...but once I get rid of you maybe things will be better..." Shubble continued before clapping her hands, the vine holding Gem then burst through the wall approaching the near ravine. "Say bye bye to your friend..." she said before leaving. "Scott can you try freezing the vines?" Katherine said still trying to break out. "I can't...these things are too strong, moving my hands feels impossible..." He responded. I started looking around when I noticed the little lake outside, using all my strength I carefully swayed the water towards me and used it to strike the vine setting me free. I did this for the others and very soon we were all out. "Thanks Lizzie" Sausage chirped. "No problem." I responded back. Without wasting time we all ran towards the ravine. "Shubble! Stop it... I don't know what's happening but whatever your doing just stop it!" Scott shouted. " Really Scott... don't you recognise me...?" Shubble whispered...The air then started to get tense and silence was all around us..."...Xornoth...?" Scott responded with a still expression. "Ding,ding, ding! Correct! How's it going brother?" Shubble said her voice echoing through the silent air. "Impossible! We trapped you in the crystal!...how...?" Scott said with disbelief. But no one noticed the vine was slowly tilting Gem into the ravine and without thinking I just ran there and pushed Gem out of the vines grip making me fall instead...

Pearls POV

"Lizzie!" shouted Joel who ran towards the ravine. I just stood there as I watched the scene play...Lizzie fell into the ravine...and in an instant before we could react Xornoth left Shubble who almost fell into the ravine too, luckily Pxlr grabbed her in time. I couldn't move...for some reason I was just stiff as a rock..."... Lizzie...?" I muttered to myself before running towards the ravine I looked down and nothing...no sound or sight of her...
Joel just got down on his knees and streams of tears began to fill up in his eyes. He didn't talk... He didn't have any words to say..."What just happened?..."

Katherine's POV
Two days later.

Two days...two days and nothing... already slight things did have been happening... The flowers and crops have been dying for some reason and there's a low income of raw materials. Joel did ask me to meet with him today...I'm really not sure if I should go... But it's important...

Lizzie's POV

The ground under me was hard,dry and cold. I jerked my eyes open realising the situation. I'm trapped in a ravine full of drip stone.... Slowly I got up carefully walking through the hundreds of spikes that surrounded me everywhere. While trying to find a way out I noticed a huge mirror on one of the walls, a little river streamed around it. Approaching it I could feel the air getting tense but curiosity got the better of me. It's appearance was so magical rows of flowers growing around it. It was a whole different side from the rest of the ravine. The mirror glowed slightly before an image appeared on it.

 Without thinking I touched it and the same gush of wind flew by past me making the same shadow appearing in the mirror

Without thinking I touched it and the same gush of wind flew by past me making the same shadow appearing in the mirror. I tried backing up but I winced in pain as I cut my arm on one of the drip stone. The shadow laid out it's hand forward trying to hold me and just like that I fell into a trance going through the mirror and everything went black... 

•Authors Note•
Thanks for reading, credits to Becky Sigmons from Pinterest for the image in this chapter. More from me will be out soon.