•Chapter 7 - part 1•

Jimmy's POV

I have decided to just end this expedition and return home, I do really miss everyone and I've been noticing the slight change of colour in the sky. If it wasn't for the nether portals that Sausage stationed around the SMP then it would have taken me weeks to get back home. Well then, enough of that. The cod father head is obviously gone and I don't think that I'll ever find it.

Lízzíē's POV
Well I didn't expect for some help but a little axolotl by the name of Brownie came to my aid, atleast he sneaked me to my chambers with no one spotting me. I just need some time before I can reveal myself. "My queen, here we are. But may I ask....where have you been for the past few days?" He asked. I considered the question but quickly got an answer. "Well, there have been some things going on so I had to go for a couple of days." I respond trying not to sound suspicious. "Okay then." He said with a playful smile, I guess he didn't know of the current situation. I quickly got dressed into whatever I could find in my massive closet, like there was a wizard outfit here! While changing I found a pendant on the bedside table and a book in one of the drawers. I really liked the pendant so I put it on and it didn't look bad at all. The book I presume is the 'book of prophecies' something Xornoth had been asking me to get. It was really different from any other book I've seen, might even been a book forged ages ago. That aside the little axolotl Brownie was a little too energetic for his own good, I was a little bored but then he threw a slime ball at me and in record time we were playing 'keep it high'.

 That aside the little axolotl Brownie was a little too energetic for his own good, I was a little bored but then he threw a slime ball at me and in record time we were playing 'keep it high'

"Lizzie...!?" I heard a voice say behind me, that sent shivers down my spine. Behind me was who I think to be Katherine and behind her is...Joel! Wait... Xornoth didn't tell me anything about Joel...how is he here!? unless...
My thinking was cut short with a loud rumble from the ground and the pillars around us started to crack, I quickly dragged the two including Brownie to my war room underneath the palace. I just hope that'll think of some excuse to explain how I'm alive.

Fhwip's POV

For some reason Gem had been looking pretty down and I haven't seen Pearl at all. Last time I checked she was with Gem, wonder if they fought or something. "Hey Fhwip. A voice said behind me. I looked back to see Pxlr with some girl behind him. "Hey Pix, who's that?" I asked jumping straight to the point. I could see a look of worry flash over his face but within seconds he told me everything and holy cow was I shocked. Prophecies, destruction, death, fate and destiny, another life?! What he told me was quite unrealistic but I believed him. I mean after all that has happened what's there to believe?

"So, how does the plan sound?" He asked fidgeting with his sword. I looked back at Esmerelda and smiled. "I think it's worth a shot." I responded making him sigh in relieve. I hope this all works out.

While talking sausage came over with a dull expression. Before I could even greet him, he pulled out his sword and started dragging it as he walked. That made me worry a little so I got out my sword too. We watched him walk up to us before he smiled and ran towards Esmerelda in an inhuman speed, grabbed her and was back in his spot in seconds! Pxlr and I charged towards him but he easily avoided them. He then priced his his sword into Pxlr Making him collapse onto the ground in pain and then he was gone. "Pix! You alright?!" I said dropping everything and running towards him. He clutched his stomach in full attempt to ignore the pain. "I'm fine... it's Esmerelda that we should be worrying about." He managed to say before standing up. "Pixlr.p, you're not in the state to get her. First let me fasten up your wound and then maybe Gem could do her magic." I said making a slight joke with the last couple of words. "Fine..." He said still trying to resist the pain. Pxlr was a strong guy but sometimes he takes it to hard on himself...

Esmerelda's POV

Now get me, I already knew this was gonna happen so it wasn't a surprise at all. But the only problem is how to escape as 'Fate' decided not to tell me for the thrill of it. She might be a thousand and ten years old but she still behaves like a fifteen year old. Now back to the situation, I didn't think Sausage was this strong but he was carrying me like some lost puppy who needed urgent care. I might be short but at least have some respect, I know the art of karate for your info. But then he stopped and in front of him appeared Xornoth. He grinned at me before an unsettling feeling came upon me. I'd already know the story so why was I scared? Or were things not the way I expected?

To be continued...

•Authors Note

Finally done!
Anyways thank you so much for 300+ reads that means a lot to me.
Credits to cryptid creatures from DevianArts for the imaged displayed in this chapter.
That's all from me, see you soon.

[As you know Esmerelda and Brownie are both made up characters by me so, yeah]