•Chapter 5•

Joey's POV

I can't believe time ran so fast today I'll be returning back to my empire but atleast I have a prize to take with me. I tamed a 100 parrots! Who could beat that? While riding through the dirt path with my horse a, something then caught my attention. A ruby was on the ground I couldn't help but take it, I just liked shiny things but things went chaotic after that... A huge red vine sprouted from the ground almost knocking me to the ground, quickly I got on my horse and rider away as fast as we could. Now, I might not be an expert about plants but that definitely couldn't have grown here in the over world... what's happening?"

Scott's POV

The sunset...one of the very few things I enjoyed but this one felt more barren...more uninteresting...
"Hey Scott." Chirped a voice behind me. "...  Gem, I'm sure Fwhip has talked to you. You're not supposed to be here..." I said still staring at the dull sunset.
"But...I really just wanted to visit you...I-"
"Gem, understand this. You're not supposed to be here! And that's final. You might think things are getting better but nothing's going good so can you go mind your own business and get out..."
"... I'll be going then, bye..."
I snapped, again...What am I thinking...

Lízzíē's POV

I continued exploring the the vast land before stopping by a lake to get some water to drink, while fetching some I suddenly slipped and fell into the water. At this point I thought I was dead but some how I was breathing under water... Okay then. I guess being half axolotl gives you some advantages. After finding out about my powers I quickly headed for the ocean and immediately jumped in. It felt so magical here, so peaceful...if only kingdomcraft was as peaceful as this... Now I wonder how am I seen to others in this life... another life...?

The trip back to 'my' empire was faster than expected

The trip back to 'my' empire was faster than expected...but there were still some obstacles to overcome. Like how to get in and their some axolotl's walking around. I might be an empress now but being some ninja was never on my bucket list.

Jimmy's POV

This Journey better be worth it...I still can't believe I travelled this far for some codfather head! , But if I do find it I guess it's good...? I really miss the others now. I wonder how everything is?

Shubble's POV

... Again with more trouble now... everyone is begging me to make some antidote to cure Pearl but doubt that it'll work...and recently, some how my avacado tree died and that's an ingredient I need...
I don't want to let any one down but I'm not in my mental state of mind to start doing things like this...I'm afraid that I'll mess up...and just end up hurting Pearl...While looking through my garden for some strawberries I instead found a purple crystal giving me bad vines... this cannot happen again...

 this cannot happen again

Pearls POV

Whatever Xornoth did to me has crossed the line...I could feel my whole body just giving up on me...and whatever was growing by my arm wasn't good at all...no one was there to help me...And...life was just flashing before my eyes... I don't even know what could be worse than this anymore...This was driving me crazy!

"Pearl! Oh my, what happened?!""S-stay away from me! Their watching me

"S-stay away from me! Their watching me..."
"Pearl stay calm...let me just give you a meditation session, you've got to be at peace..."
"...What peace? Gem I'm dying! His taking over me...!"
"...Pearl..?"
"Don't call me! I-i... don't want to live like this..."

"Gem... it's up to you. Come on...help your friend..."

•Authors Note•

•Authors Note•

Hi guys
Hope you like the book.
Credits to Sillvyre from twitter for the first image which was done by Kiseki, credits to them too.
Credits to lonksadventures from Tumblr for the second image, credits to Tara Saunders for the third image from Artstation and credits to Li8h from Tumblr for the forth image.
That's all for today and thank you all for your support stay tuned for more and stay safe!

Again happy new year!!