°Chapter 10 - Finale°

Jimmy's POV

He's gone... but how...? He said he wouldn't go anywhere! So what happened!?
"Scott, Get up! Get up..." I screamed in anger while  violently shaking him but it was all in vain, and eventually he and Xornoth withered away into the wind only leaving behind two crystals, one red the other blue...
"What the heck...?" I murmured picking up the crystals.
"Give those to me, I might need them later..." Katherine began, holding out her hand to me but I instead tightened my grip and shuffled back a little.
"I got him!" A voice exclaimed. "Fwhip! Thank goodness you're alright." Gem responded before giving him a big hug.
Sausage lagged behind him, not making eye contact with anyone at all. He just stopped there, obviously deep in thought.
"Sausage, I'm very disappointed in you... Joining forces with Xornoth was the most dumb thing you've ever done!" Katherine exclaimed, rubbing her forehead in irritation.
"He did what!!" I yelled getting up from the ground and looking Sausage with beaming eyes. " He helped Xornoth..." Pxlr responded, keeping his head down.
I marched right up to him before holding him by his collar.

"Sausage you traitor! For some king, you sure are a disgrace, to your people family and friends! You teamed up with a demon that was against us all! Have you no humanity!?" I began, tightening my grip on him

He just have me a smug smile which infuriated me more.
"" Jimmy, I lost my humanity a long time ago... What's the point of going back to normal if your loved one isn't here. You saw yourself, you loved Scott, he was a very close person to you and I in the same way did loose someone dear to me... I-"

" Shut up! Who in the world could you have lost the that led to this level of betrayal!?" I yelled, cutting him of from finishing.
" Pearl did! Pearl is the one that drove me to this! She was the only true friend I had in my life! All of you used me as some pawn for your own guaranteed winning but Pearl, Pearl truly wanted me as a friend, I knew her before any of you, she was the one person that actually understood me but then she got rid of her... She killed Pearl..." He snapped back, adding intensity to the last few words.
"Who's she....?" I asked, letting go of him and backing away a little. He at first was hesitant but out of frustration he pointed at Gem...?
" You know, it's such a shame that the truth doesn't always come out so easily... Geminitay, you better admit to what you did to Pearl..." He continued, Keeping his eyes fixed on her.
" I- It  was a m- mistake, I didn't mean to do it I -"

"No!, Stop making up excuses! You know what you did and all I ask of you to do is confess... " Sausage screamed, stopping Gem from finishing her sentence.
The air went silent... No one could mutter any words, it just felt so useless... No matter how much we tried to avoid this... In the end, it still found its way to us...

The world was crumbling, piece by piece...

Joel's POV