•-Chapter 7 - Part 2•

Sausages POV

I still can't take the attitude of this demon...he asked me the get her and I got her but he still wanted something else?!

"Just become my puppet and Pearl is yours..." He said fidgeting with the orb that contained Pearls soul...
"Fine..." I say with a sneer. A grin immediately curls up his face before I start feeling light headed.
He's got me now...
Again...

Lízzíē's POV

Lízzíē's POV

So here I was, trapped in a room full of weapons and people. One being pretty close to me and the other...not that much. A heavy sigh came out from me as I began arranging the words I'm about to say.

"How?" Said Joel who was looking at me with narrowed eyes but there was still worry in them. "I- I survived the fall and found a way out of the ravine." I blurted out with a convincing tone. As an Alpine we learnt a lot about acting so yeah...

"Your lying." He continued still fixing his gaze on me. The Joel I knew was bad at reading people but this one was obviously not new to it. Another rumble came from the ground and from outside sprang out a black sharp rock that overlooked the palace. I immediately grabbed a sword and so did the others.
"Katherine, can you get the others, were going to Rivendell... Something's going on there." Said Joel pitching up his elytra. "But what about Lizzie?" Katherine asked pulling me towards him. "I'll take her with me." He muttered taking my hand. I felt my feet lift of the ground, I squeezed Joel's hands tightly just hoping to not fall. In about 10 minutes we land near a dirt path and he signals for me to follow him.

"Your not Lizzie, are you?" Joel said slowing down and going at a steady pace. I just continued walking trying to ignore the question but he suddenly stopped and looked me dead in the eyes. "Answer me or else..." He continued whipping out his sword and pointing it right at my neck. Dang it! I was caught...

"Fine...you got me. I'm not 'your' Lizzie but I am past Lizzie... From kingdomcraft..." I respond muttering the last few words. Joel's face went pale for a moment, signalling that he was in utter shock. I started fidgeting uncomfortably with my hair as I felt the air get tense....
I don't know if Joel ever forgave me after the 'incident' back at kingdomcraft...
I just hope present Lizzie fixed it...

Katherine's POV

I somehow got almost everyone. Just need Shubble, Jimmy and Joey. We finally made it to the undergrove but it was clear that the corruption was spreading a lot here... I then noticed Shubble Woh was flung into a rock hitting her head. I immediately rushed over and picked her up while the others held of the tentacles.
"Guys, let's go!" I shouted motioning for them to follow me.
We finally got out of there with just a few cuts here and there.
"Is she alright?" Gem asked approaching me. "Yeah... Just need to heal the cut on her forehead and let her rest." I respond checking Shubble for any other injuries. "We should get going now. I'm sure Joel's waiting for us." Pxlr said. "Yeah. Anyone got news about Sausage?" I asked picking up Shubble and tieing her onto my back with a vine. "No...I just hope Esmerelda's alright..." Pxlr continued. "Who's Esmerelda though?" I asked tilting my head. "A friend..." He simply responds. "Okay then, let's go!" Gem says walking ahead us.

Jimmy's POV

Me and Joey somehow met up along the way. He said that he needed some slime so he followed me back to the cod empire.
"Here you go Joey, two shulkers of slime!" I said with a chirp at he end. Joey immediately saddled the two shulkers onto his brown horse with white spots. "Thanks Jimmy. I'll pay you back as soon as I get home, see you soon" He said before leaving. "Bye!" I responded heading back inside to drink water. I then heard a scream, alarming me. Quickly I ran outside to the woods and from behind a tree I could see the scene that played infront of me. Xornoth... He was holding Joey by the hand...
"Come on Joey, I know you miss me." He began with a smile. "Get away from me, You're history to me!" Joey spat back in annoyance. " Oh come on Joey... I'll take care better care of you." He continued with a solemn expression. He then brought out a vial with purple liquid in it making Joey immediately stop resisting. "How in the world do you still have these... From what I know Gem threw them all away..." He said muttering the last part. "I have my ways..." He responded as a smirk appeared on his face. Joey grabbed the vial and examined the liquid. "Just take it... You miss it don't you?" Xornoth said swirling around Joey who was hesitant to drink it but with a heavy sigh he gulped the whole thing down, just rewarding Xornoth with a prize.

"Good, now if you want more just help me..." He said hovering off the ground and clicking his fingers. A paper and pen appeared and with hesitation Joey signed the papers. A purple flame enveloped it and Joey's eyes flashed a bright red. I've got to tell this to everyone, immediately..." I muttered to myself before tiptoeing away from the scene.

Esmerelda's POV

... This is all some sick joke, right...?
This demon can't just kill me and expect some prize!
I'm immortal! Heck, I could kill him!
But... that's the reality part...
I can't do anything and here I am infront of him begging for him to spare my life...
"Oh, Esmerelda... I can't just kill you yet. But torturing you sounds fun... Don't you think?" He said with a cruel smile at the end.
How could someone be so heartless?
Now I feel sorry for Scott...
The horrible destiny that awaits him...is even worse than death itself...
He then clicked his tongue and a shadow appeared right next to him. "Get me my dear brother, now..." He commanded with a stern tone at the last words.
The shadow then dispersed into thin air, Scott please be safe...

"Sausage, go blend in with your friends... Get their trust back." He continued staring outside.
"Yes sir..." Sausage muttered before leaving.
"Now as for you, just give me the details and you'll be free..."
He inched closer to me with a smirk plastered onto his face...
"The tides have turned Esmerelda, I know what you and 'fate' are planning but it won't work as with 'fate' there's 'destiny' aswell..."

•Authors Note•
Done and thank you all for the support that you've given me.

Already making this chapter was a struggle because of school so the next chapter might come out February.
Don't worry it will come out early February

Credits to favouriteginger for the image in this chapter,
That's all from me, bye for now.