•Chapter 6•

Scott's POV

I slowly opened my eyes the world around me was pitch black. "Hello?" I muttered to the endless void but then a pair of red eyes appeared mid air and started circling me. "Hi Scott...how are you? You fine?" It asked me grinning at me. "Xornoth....just stop it! Tormenting me won't work anymore! I screamed infuriated. "Oh brother...sorry for the trouble but I need you for well something...." He stated back. I couldn't help but look him right in the eyes trying to show no fear but he of course overpowered me. And what may happen next...

Gem's POV

What ever just happened has gone wrong! Pearl is literally chasing me half corrupted! And just by looking at her already gives me so much anxiety. "Pearl! If your still in there here me out! I'm your friend and I don't want to hurt you!
"Friend...? What friend!? Oh Gem I've always hated you! Your nothing but a nuisance. You could have helped me but no!, You stood there and watched him torment me! You didn't help me! I'd rather die than to be your friend!"
"...Fine then! This Whole time I've not been using the power I have but I don't care anymore! If it means atleast saving my own skin then I'll do it!
I pointed my staff to Pearl who suddenly stopped, she looked at me with a hurt face and then an angry expression came back. "...Do it..."
In a second a flashing light of purple swayed out from my staff engulfing Pearl in it and then gone...she just disappeared... vanished...
"What have I done...?"

Pxlr's  POV

I decided not to tag along with Katherine and Joel. It just felt more safer incase of any emergencies... Walking really cleared my mind a lot and I finally got to better understand the situation we were in.
"Hi there" A voice said startling me. Behind me was a girl with snow white hair and violet purple eyes. She was wearing a type of robe with a bag in her hand. "Who are you...?" I asked keeping my sword in my hand. "Don't be afraid, I'm Esmerelda. Just a traveller." She stated putting on a wide smile on her face. I just shrugged and continued walking but still I could hear light footsteps behind me. "Why are you following me?" I said still walking. "Really? Since when was it illegal to go the same route?" She said with a bit of confusion in her tone. I just sighed and continued walking in silence.

"Soo...I heard about the situation you and the other empires are going through." She started trying to break the silence, that made me stop in my tracks. "How do you know?" I asked turning towards her. "Well the news been spreading like wildfire." She responded making a few gestures. "But then that's the problem. No one knows except very close Allie's" I said looking her in the eyes. I guess she finally felt like she got caught so with a heavy sigh she spoke. "Okay, yes I shouldn't know but being a guardian means always needing the right information. I am Esmerelda, guardian of help. Faith sent me here to help you and your friends survive the terrible destiny that you have to face." I just stared at her in disbelief. " Then why can't 'Faith' just change our destiny. If she's even real." I said continuing to walk at this point Pixandria was in my view. "Don't go! You can't see it..." She said holding my hand. "Leave me alone" I snarled at her hard grip but then looking back instead of my empire there was chaos the whole place burning down to the ground but how? "You see...look I'm telling the honest truth. Things are never gonna be the same for you and the others..." She continued, I could every piece of me breakdown...why does this have to happen...?

Joel's POV

As me and Katherine went up the prismarine stairs I started to feel memories flood. "Lizzie?" I heard Katherine said with a tone of shock. I looked up and there she was playing around with an axolotl.

 I looked up and there she was playing around with an axolotl

"Oh my god! Lizzie! Your alive..." Katherine continued running up to her. I just stood there stiff as a rock. I felt a tear fall down to my cheek, it's been so long since I felt this much emotion but before I could react more the ground started to shake making us all fall to our feet some of the pillars around us collapsed making the roof unsteady. "Guys be careful..."
The sky then turned into a deep purple and from Rivendell an explosion was heard bringing more panick to the empires.

Authors Note•
Sorry for the late update... been busy because of school and other things.

I'll try to update frequently but that's all I have for now thanks for 200+ readers that means a lot.
Credits to Mel(hiatus)on twitter for the image.
That's all from me and stay safe!