•Chapter 8•

Esmerelda's POV

With 'fate' there's 'destiny' ... I mumbled to myself as I sat on the cold rocky ground of the dungeons... It's obvious that fate wants to help me but Xornoth has already made it clear that there's no way out... I might reborn again but the thought of dying makes me cower a little... If I die, then... How will Pxlr react? It might seem silly but I really don't wanna leave Pix, he's my friend...

Scott's POV

I'm floating... But in a pure black room. I look around for an entrance but nothing but darkness is all around me. I then feel as if something's coming towards me so I quickly move out of the way as a gush of wind speeds past me. It comes again this time catching me. The only colour from it was it's white glowing eyes and mouth. It then hurdles me to a portal before tossing me in. In front of me is Xornoth who was reading a book, The Book of prophecies to be certain. Something Katherine told me about...
"Oh! Hello dear brother, how you've been? Last time I visited I almost got you but your pesky friend Katherine just had to wake you up." He said with a deep sigh at the end. He's sharp gaze turned towards me and he held a crystal in his hands.
It started to float towards me and I tried to avoid it but I still got caught...
I felt my feet give off ground, I was falling into an abyss, A pitch black one. My head felt light as my eyes began to grow heavy.
"Could it really end like this?"

Jimmy's POV

I've arrived at Rivendell, and for a first impression, Lizzie and Joel were arguing.
"What's wrong?" I asked pushing in towards the fight and shielding Lizzie. "Jimmy? Whatever, this is none of your business." Joel responded pushing me aside.
"Joel! Lizzie's my sister, if you try anything I won't take it easy!" I continued. "Jimmy, that's not Lizzie..." He said obviously triggered by the statement.
"What...?"

Sausages POV

How can I make friends with people who don't even care about my existence?!
Ever since the day I saw Gem kill Pearl, I've always despised her.
She took away the one person that actually appreciated me!
The one person who was always there for me no matter what!
Pearl, the one who helped Gem with the whole Xornoth problem!
Yet...she still betrayed her like that...

Everyone in this server doesn't care... All they care about is their own lives...
Pearl was my friend and I couldn't have asked for a better friend, yet she was stripped away from me like a piece of clothing that didn't need care...
She was always the pawn for everyone's game. She's what they'd use to win but still put her on the side as if she's worth nothing...

Pearl, if it means to sell myself to some demon to bring you back then I'll do it... This might seem foolish but to me it's more than that... it's like bringing back a loved one...
I'll get her back... Even if no one's going to help me, then I'll stand for myself...