Chapter 18

Julie's POV

"I don't understand how I can be the Witch Heir. The last one died a billion years ago. It would be impossible for me to be one. My Real mom is dead. And my dad is a pure wolf. This makes absolutely no sense." I say to myself as I continue walking home.

"Darling you need to come back to the Cabin" I hear a voice saying behind me

I jump as I turn around and bare my teeth.

"Oh. Merry. You scared the shit out of me. I almost pounced on you," I bring my guard down knowing it was only Merry "I'm on edge right now, popping up out of nowhere will get you hurt" I say sharply

"I am deeply sorry my queen. I did not mean to scare you" Merry responds

I nod my head "I just needed some air, Merry. This is a lot to take in. I just don't understand how I can be A witch, let alone the freaking heir. I'm already in line to be the Queen of the supers. I don't think I can be the Leader of Witchs' as well"

"Dear, I know it is a bit much.." she says "but the Mood Goddess has chosen you for a reason. You wouldn't have the life you have now if she didn't think you could do it."

I sigh and nod my head. She spins on her heel and we head back to the cabin.

----Two days later

"I can't do it Coda" I yell as I fall to the ground

"Yes, you can! If you say you can't do it one more time, I am getting your Father out here. And I know damn well he will force you to train a lot harder than I am making you." He says. God damnit, why does he always have to be right.

"You make me like you a little bit less every time we train" I bark back

"Oh, you love me. Now go. Try the spell again. " He says while waving his hand at Merry to continue.

"Okay, Love As I said before. Just keep what you're trying to do. Focus on the words. You can do this darling" Merry repeated.

"I can do this," I say as I sit down on my knees and hover my hands above the candle. I put all of my focus into the candle "ignis crescere" I mutter

Within seconds the candle ignites and burns a piece of my hair.

"I DID IT" I exclaim

---Ryans POV---

"Yes. I think that will work fine. I will talk to Julie about it and get back to you" I say as I stand up and shoving my phone into my pocket.

"Got it. Well, dinner isn't until 5. So you can probably go facetime Julie. I know she has been asking ever since you left" Jaden laughed.

"Yeah Yeah whatever" I respond walking out the door and into my room

I am putting away the work from the day when I feel a pinch in my neck. I turn around to see a man standing there with a grim smile on his face.

I try to growl and attack him, but everything goes blurry. The last thing I remember was hitting the floor. Goddess help me.

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... I haven't written in what seems like forever. I am so sorry. School is crazy. But here I am now. I hope you guys liked this chapter. Lemme know what y'all think. Adios