Chapter 12

Hey, Guys! Here is an update. I am officially done with moving. I love Beaumont CA. And it snows here! Well, it snows a little bit. It is still cool because I have never been in the snow, so that is exciting. It is also very windy here. It keeps knocking my internet out. Let's hope I can write this in one go. Ok, Bye Bye, My Moon Pack.

Julie's POV

As we walked down the hall towards the lounge I couldn't help but become nervous. Hell, I was meeting my real family for the first time. That's terrifying. 

Are you ok?  Ryan mind linked me. 

Yeah, I'm just a little nervous  I answered. 

Don't be. They are going to love you.  He said grabbing my hand.

I nodded my head and smiled up at him. I got this. I told my self as we walked into the lounge

I looked around the room and saw many people sitting in rows of chairs. I smiled and sat down with my packs. I have also noticed that I unconsciously have been saying my packs. Meaning Both the Blue Moon Pack and the Moon Stone Pack. I can't figure out why I keep saying that. 

I looked next to me to see Ryan sitting next to me, Jaden sitting on the other side of me with Kally on his other. Behind us sat our Betas, Gammas, Warriors, and Trackers. 

"Thank you everyone for meeting with us today. As you know, The Missing Princess has been found!" My Dad said walking up to me and grabbing my hand leading me to the front of the room. 

Cheers and claps erupted from the room. I Looked down at my feet feeling a bit embarrassed. I wasn't fit to be a Princess.

"Do you mind saying a few words, Julie?" He asked whispered into my ear. 

"Um. Sure, I guess." I said not knowing what to do. "Uh, hi. M-My name is Julie. I am 17 years old. I just found out about the whole wolf thing, So everything is still a bit new." I laughed softly. "I don't really know what to say," I said looking back at Dad

"That's ok. You did great. You can take a seat if you want" He said pointing back at My chair.

I happily walked back to my place next to Ryan. I looked at him and smiled. 

He smiled back and said "You did so good Babe" He grabbed my hand and squeezed it. I did the same.

For the rest of the meeting, My dad introduced the Royal Pack and The Castle workers. Then he told us how the Ceremony would go. Apparently, Because I was taken the day I was born, They never had a Princess Ceremony thing where they welcome the new heir to the throne. After all of that chaos, My packs went to bed and My dad explained that when I turn 18, I would be crowned Queen. Which is crazy. I can't be a queen. I don't know how to be a Princess, let alone a queen. Oh, dear. My life is never going back to normal, will it?

I cuddled up to Ryan as I crawled into bed with him. I just got ready for bed and just wanted to be with my mate. Was that too much to ask?

"Hey, baby," Ryan said with his voice husky. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me in. 

"Hi" I answered digging my face in his neck, breathing in his sent to calm down. 

He chuckled softly "Hard day, Huh?" He said kissing my head.

"I am going to be queen Ryan. How the hell am I supposed to be freaking queen" 

"Hey, I am going to be right next to you the whole way. You forget I am going to be King right? You will be ok."

"I know you will be with me, But I can't do this without my Packs. Without the rest of the guys and girls, I feel like I am going to die. And to make it all worse. Gem is with Jadens Pack. So he might not be able to leave to be with the Royal Pack. He is my brother. I grew up with him. I can't just leave him. And I'm damn sure he is not going to let me leave without him.  Same thing with Jaden. They are very protective of me. Excpetialy after the kidnapping." I said as I felt a warm tear slid down my face. 

Ryan reached and wiped the tear away. "We will be ok baby. I promise" He said rubbing my back.

"Ok," I said before the darkness took over and I fell into a deep sleep.

The next morning we all got dressed and walked down to the kitchen. I let go of Ryan and walked over to my brother. I hugged him and he wrapped his arms around me hugging me back tightly. 

"I missed you, Bub," He said kissing the top of my head. 

"I missed you too. So, I have a plan" I said letting go of him.

"What kind of plan?" He asked cautiously.

His eyes widened and he smiled ear to ear as I told him my plan. 

"You think it will work? I mean It's a good idea, But the question is, will Adam think it is." Gem said wrapping his arm around me as we walked to the kitchen. 

"I hope it will." I walked over to Ryan and placed a kiss on his cheek. 

"I am going to be with Gem for a little bit, is that ok?" I asked

"Baby, you don't have to ask me to go with your brother. You are your own woman." He said giving me a hug and a peck on the lips. I giggled as his act.

"Ok, well. We are going to go ask my dad what he thinks about our plan"

"What plan?" Shu asked

"Oh, Nothing," I said linking my arm with Gem as we walked away. 

Oh, this was definitely something. 

Hey, Guys. this is more of a shorter chapter. What do you think about it? I am going to start asking you guys questions at the end of every chapter. ok? ok. Alright, well, Bye Bye My Moon Pack.

-What do you think Julie's plan is?

-What do you think will happened to Gem and the Packs?

-What's your favorite color?

P.S-Expect another chapter by the end of this week.

Don't forget to VOTE.COMMENT.SHARE.

Byeeee.