Chapter 6

I was fast asleep dreaming about the events that accrued more than 2 weeks ago. Feeling his lips on mine. Being so close to his body. Just the thought of him made me melt. I hear my door open, but I don't mind it and try to fall back to sleep. I start drifting away only to hear a loud group of people yelling in unison.

"What the hell! You scare the crap out of me!" I screamed as I jolt back. Covering my body from the cold air surrounding me.

"Happy Birthday. We thought we would surprise you." My sister Rowe said as she sat on my bed. Rowe was 4 years younger than me, making her 12 years old. 

I look around to see both the Blue Moon pack, the Moon Stone pack, My sister, My brother, My Uncle Felex, and my Cousin Erin all crammed into my room. " Well can you leave my room so I can get dressed? It's too packed in here. Go downstairs. I will be there in 10 minutes." I said shooing everyone out of my room. My sister and I shared a room so she stayed and got dressed as well. 

"Hey, Rowe. Where is mom?" I asked 

"I don't know. She never came home from work last night. She must be with her new boyfriend."

"Wait. How did you know she had a boyfriend?" I said. Mom didn't want her to know that she had a boyfriend, she would want to meet him. But she can't because he is the Packs doctor. And because Rowe would get mad that she is moving on so fast from dad. He died 2 years ago from a bear attack. But now I understand it was a rouge. So a wear wolf without a pack. I think. 

"I found her on the phone saying *I will. I know. She just found out. She won't find them. I promise. I love you too Avar* So I just guessed that Avar was her boyfriend." She responded slowly. 

Damn. Just damn. I better tell Ryan. He will know what our mom ment. "Mhhm. That's weird. I wonder what she ment by that. But.. You're not mad?" She has to be a little mad.

"I guess in a way I am, But in the end, It is her life. We can't decide what she does and doesn't do." I am proud of her. I know it was really hard for her to say that.

Hey Guys, I know this is a very short chapter. I have a friend coming over today because they need some help with school work. So I wasn't able to write as much. I will for sure update a lot next week though. Ok. Bye Bye, My Moon Pack

VOTE.COMMENT.SHARE