Chapter 1

Hi Guys. Thank You for clicking on this book. I will try to update 4 times a week. But I'm in High School and I'm moving so I don't know. But will try. I hope you like the book. I will work really hard so you guys like it. Please Enjoy. Bye, my Moon Pack. 

I hate this part But I need to have it...    
Rules-

-All Rights reserved... I don't really know how to say don't plagiarise my work. I own every word in this chapter and in future chapters. Just please don't steal my work. It will not be pretty if you do.

-Respect other's opinions. If someone says something in the comments and you don't agree with it, so be it. You don't need to go and say some hurtful things. 

-Respect my work. If I wrote something and you don't like it or you don't like the way I wrote it, then comment giving me advice. Be nice about it. And if you don't have it in you to do that, then please leave. I want to create a nice and loving community and if you're going to say bad things about my work then you don't need to be here. 

-Help me out. If you see if misspelt a word please let me know. If you see if messed up on grammar, Please let me know. But if you see someone else has already said something, then you don't need to as well. If someone has already pointed it out, then most likely I have fixed it already.

Ok, that's all. Bye Bye.

*P.S.-Do you like Moon Pack as a name for you guys?

Julie's POV-

"Julie, Honey wake up! Your food is getting cold!" Mom yelled down the hall. I don't know why she cares so much about me have a good start to the year. She made me move schools for her new job. I hate being in Rowblain, we are 15 hours away from Saint Holl, where I grew up. That is 15 hours away from all my friends. But since mom is a doctor, She says we had to move here because if she didn't a lot of people would die. How does us moving keep people alive? I dont know. But something weird has been happening ever since we moved here. When ever we pass this one house I feel like I want to go inside the home. It's really weird. Like I have some connection with it or something. 

"JULIE! I'M NOT GOING TO CALL YOU AGAIN!" called mom from the Kitchen. "ok, ok I'm coming" I stopped to look in the mirror. I move my blond hair behind me. My Ocean blue eyes mix perfectly with my blond hair and fare skin. Yet still I don't like how I look. I feel like I'm too skinny. Everyone at my old school called me a stick, and Elsa. What if people at this school make fun of me too?

Walking up to the school doors was a breeze. The hard part is walking in. I stand there for a moment wondering if I should just go home. But I got that feeling again. That strange connection feeling. "thats odd" I whisper to myself just as a group of people push past me.  I tripped a little but just brushed it off and join the group of talkative teens. I found my locker fairly quickly. It was right around the corner to my first class. I grabbed my books and headed that way. But before I could get there a group of boys pushed right into me knocking me and my books onto the floor. I jumped right up and kicked one of the boys right in the knee cap. He toppled over onto the floor and groaned in pain as the others laughed.  

"Maybe say excuse me next time" I shouted. He got up and looked me in the eyes. Those green eyes felt like they were pulling me in closer. I felt like I was the safest I have ever been. I was mad he knocked me over yet still I felt quite calm. His eyes turned a sort of gold-ish color, but only for just a minute. Until he said over the laughter of the group "Don't ever speak to me like that again, or trust me, you will regret it." The smile on my face dropped. I didn't really mind but those words seems like they broke a hole in my heart. The boys walked off laughing. But a few people stayed back to help me pick up my books. 

"I am so sorry for Ryan, Something must have gotten up in his panties today. Here let me help you with that. Hi I'm Faolan. This is Shunanei and Lowe." 

"Hi, I'm Julie. And it's ok. I don't mind. I tried to be all big and tough. But I'm not. I'm really shy in reality. I know I should be mad. But I feel like I already know him. Ryan I mean. I think I like him" I quietly muttered out. Shunanei, Lowe, and Faolan looked at each with other a worried look, But soon shook the look of. "That's ok, No one is judging you Julie. Unless your Barin. Hes not so great with keeping things to him self." "Shunanei! Don't tell her that. We don't want her running away the first day" Lowe said as he motioned to us to walk to class.         

The rest of the day was easy, until we got to lunch.  I walked in with Shunani and sat at a table where Lowe, Faolan, and some other people were sitting. As we were sitting Lowe said "Hi Juls. Guys this Julie. She is new to the school. An Juls this is Amek, Olcan, Connor, Blaez, and Gemyia but Gemyia goes by Gem and Olcan goes by Olie" I laughed a little bit. "Hi guys. Nice to meet you. But I actually know Gem already" I say as get up at do a short handshake with Gem then go sit back down. "Well you gotta tell us how! You can't just say you know someone and do a handshake with them, and not tell us how." Amek Blurted out. I giggled and said "Oh my gosh ok, ok. Jeez. Hes my brother." The whole school gasped. The people who knocked me over got up and walked over to our table. "What? Do not see brother and sister who actually get along around here" I joked. Ryan grabbed my chair and turning me around. "Gem is your  brother?" he said with a low growl in his voice. "w-well yeah. I just moved here with my mom. He lived with our dad, b-but now he lives with my me and my mom. Why whats going?" Everyone in the room looked worried and scared. But Ryan. He looked mad. I turned to look at Gem, but my arm nicked Ryan's hand. It's like a shock went threw my whole body. I looked up at Ryan to see him glaring at Gem. 

Ryan's POV

"Gem is your brother?" I swear if he... "w-well yeah. I just moved here with my mom. He lived with our dad, b-but now he lives with my me and my mom. Why whats going?" Oh my god why did Gem bring her here. Knowing that she doesn't have a pack yet. She could change during school and she would get scared and hurt someone. Gem knows this. I swear he better be happy he's with the Moon Stone pack, and not with me. God Jaden better put him in his place before I do. My wolf is going crazy.     kiss her! oh my god    What no shut up. Ugh. I can't kiss her. But her eyes are so beautiful. Got and she smells so good. I need to get out of here.

Julie's POV

"Jaden, Gem! NOW!" Ryan said with a quiet but deap growl coming from the back of his throut, in his voice. I jumped. One of Ryans friends walked up to him and said in a whisper "Ryan. Take this outside. She scared" Ryan looked at me with such anger in his eyes. His eyes looked golden again. But when he looked at me the turned green, but only for a second. Just looking into his eyes I wasn't scared anymore. I forgot about everything. All I felt was happieness and love for him. I felt the urge to hug him, but I knew I could't just hug him. I got up, and ran out. I ran home and locked my-self in my room.

Thank you for reading this far. Sorry for leaving you guys on a cliff hanger. And sorry It is not a long Chapter. Get used to it. Just kidding. I love you guys. How do you like the book so far? Bye my Moon Pack. <3<3<3<3<3

VOTE.COMENT.SHARE