Chapter 15

So, this is going to be a very short chapter, because it is the meeting the "mystery man" so, it is just a filler chapter. Sorry.

Julie's POV

As I stood in front of the new wolf, I felt strange energy run through me.

"Here are some clothes." Gem said as he walked next to me and laid clothes on the floor.

Jaden, Ryan, and Dad grabbed the shorts and shifted, shoving the shorts on. They stood in front of me as I shifted and put on a big shirt that was in the pile. I pushed myself in between Ryan and Dad. I looked at the wolf tossing a pair of shorts at him.

"Shift. And put those on. Then you are going to tell me what the heck just happened." I said.

He walked behind a tree, and in a minute max, walked out with the shorts on. 

The man was about the same height as Ryan, he had blue eyes and long brown hair. 

The moment we locked eyes, It was like the words were forced out of my mouth.

"Warrior," I said

"Mistress," He responded. 

"Why did I just say that," I said looking to dad

" The Goddess has gifted you with a personal Warrior. I don't know much about it, But if you accept him and he accepts you, You will be bonded. Not like a mate bond, But like he will feel everything you feel, he can read your mind. And you can link. If he accepts, it will be his duty to protect you with his life. You can accept him as a friend, Warrior, or even a mate."

Ryan then lets out a growl, pulling me close to him.  

I look at the man and he looked at me with a shocked look on his face. And without a warning, it was like all of the information about Warriors and Mistresses formed in my mind. I know knew everything about it. 

"Did you do that?" I ask the man

"Yes, I did. I learned about this in school. I never thought I would be one." 

"What. What did he do Julie?!" Jaden yelled next to me.

"He put all of the information about Warriors and Mistresses into my mind. I don't know how." I say grabbing Jadens arm, to show him I am ok.

"Like your father said. We are bonded, everything you feel, I feel. We can mind link. You can give me information, and I can give you information. The only question is... Do you accept me?" He said taking a step closer to me.

Ryan, Gem, and Jaden growled. "Boys. Calm down. He can't hurt her." My dad's voice boomed behind us. 

"Yes, I do accept you," I said letting go of Ryan and walking up to the man

"Ok, Then we need to perform the ceremony," he said

"Yes. They will make a cut in their hands and let it drip into a special bowl. Then they will say a phrase. And they will be bonded. " Dad said

"Wait, didn't you said they can accept each other as a mate?" Ryan said pulling me back to him.

"Babe. I am yours. All yours. I promise. He is my warrior, and you are my mate." I say kissing him.

We finish the ceremony and the moment it finished I felt the energy flow through me. But this time it was very strong. 

"You are a princess?" He asked

"Yes. This is my father. The king" I said pointing to dad.

"Oh. That's cool. Uh. My name is Dante by the way." he said grabbing my hand to shake it.

"Hi, Dante. My name is Julie. When I go back to my packs for a visit you can meet them." I responded

"They are like your family. That's nice. What do you mean Packs?"

"Oh, I am mated to Ryan, the Alpha of the Blue Moon Pack, and best friends with Jaden, The Alpha of the Moon Stone Pack. So I say they are both my packs. Because I am going to be queen so, they will be my packs." I said 

"Oh, That's sounds hectic."

"Oh, trust me, It is," Jaden said behind me.

"Hey!" I said smacking his shoulder.

After talking for a while we all went back to the rooms. Dante didn't feel comfortable with me in a different room, so Ryan and I slept in the room connected to mine. Oh, goddess. Now I have 2 packs and a warrior who is going to be protective of me. Goddess help me.

Hehehe. I like the name, Dante. What do you think about this filler? I like it. Oh well. Love ya, Bye Bye, My Moon Pack.