Chapter 2

"Hey Juls!" I turned around to see Jaden running down the halls. He hugged me almost knocking me over. 

"Hey! Hey! Bro! You almost knocked me over." I yelled as I punched his chest. He put his arm around my shoulder and we started walking to class. 3 weeks ago Gem got beat up by Ryan. I still don't know why. No one will tell me what I did to make him mad at Gem. They told me to just "drop it" so I guess it's not important. 

"Hi Mr. Ban." I exclaimed as we walked into class.

"Hello Mrs. Julie. Please have a seat everyone." The teacher announced. I am not looking forward to see Ryan and his "pack" come in. Shu said that they call themselves the "Blue Moon Pack" and that Shu and her friends call themselves the "Moon Stone Pack"  It doesn't make since to why they call their group of friends a pack.  Whats the point. I give up on trying to figure them out.  Ugh god here they come. They are so rude and annoying sometimes.

"Your late boys... again." the teacher declared. He sounded annoyed.

"Sorry boss. We had work to do."  Ryan said with yet again a low growl in his voice. Right as he walked in all of the annoyance towards him left. I felt so calm and happy.

{At Lunch}

"Oh my goodness Julie! You are so funny." Some one from the group of people surrounding me said. I heard there is a new kid coming soon. My teacher assigned me to show him around. People are saying they saw him get his books this morning. They keep saying he is so cute and that he was staring at me. But I have a hard time believing that though. 

"Oh," I laughed uncomfortably "Thanks. But I better get going. I need to show the new guy around. Bye" 

As I looked at the new student, I whispered to myself. "oh dear. Man. He is smoking hot" I might have said it a little loud because he turned his head to look at me and winked. I felt myself blushing. But before I could do anything he walked up to me and said "My, My, My. Well Hello Julie. My name is Vain."

Vain? Ok. Not only is he looking fine, but his name is so cute. Oh god. "Hi. Vain nice to meet you. I guess you already know my name." I giggled nervously. I looked at his schedule and we started walking to the first class. A few minutes later, Vain looked around to see if anyone was around. When he found no one he grabbed my shoulder and pinned me to the wall. "Umm. ha..ha.. What are you doing?" I asked uncomfortably. 

"Go out with me." He said in a quick remark

"Um no thank you. I just met you. I don't know you. Can we just go to class now. I don't feel very comfortable with this" Oh My Goodness. Now I'm pissed. I thought he was cute but now I hate him. How dare he ask me out when we just met, what 30 minutes ago.

"Not gonna happen sweetheart. You're going to say yes."

Ryan's POV

"Not gonna happen sweetheart. You're going to say yes" What the hell is that kid doing with my mate!  My wolf said angrily. I could feel my wolf itching to come out. I tried to hold it back as hard as I could. But right away I ran over to Julie and grabbed the guy and threw him into the lockers on the other side of the hall. 

"Don't ever touch her like that again!" I growled angrily. He got up and hurried into his class. 

"God. Ryan calm down. What are you doing?" Jaden questioned from behind me. "Oh is she your-"

"Are you stupid? No. She isn't. Don't say something like that ever again" My heart broke into hearing myself say that about Julie

Julie's POV

Oh my gosh. Why is Ryan acting like that. My goodness. It's like he went mad or something. I don't know what im going to go. 

"Man I don't even know her name. And she is so scrawny. So why would she be?" Ryan Yelled 

"Dude. Thats harsh" One of his friends whispered.

"Julie. My name is Julie. And maybe if you were just a little but nice, You would know that. God I hate you Ryan. First you attack my brother for no freaking reason. Then when someone shows interest in me, you attack them too. You hurt me Ryan. But you are too full of yourself to see it. Go To Hell Ryan. Go To Hell!" I Screamed. Just then I hear the loudest growl. I look around to see who it came from only to see that it came from me. I quickly ran to the bathrooms and started to cry. I felt like my heart was just slashed with a knife. I was so embarrassed that he did that to me. Be said that about me in front of everyone. 

{Later That Night}

I laid down in my bed thinking about the events that occurred today. I can't believe Ryan did that. I have never been so sad. I haven't felt this way ever since my dad died. I dont know how I am going to see him in school tomorrow. "Ugh. This sucks. He really broke my heart." I said aloud. I was contemplating telling mom when I hear my window open. It's the middle of the night. Why is my window open? I feel someone or something sit down on my bed. But weirdly I felt that connection feeling again "Hello?" I feel like I should be scared. But I'm not.

"What happened to "I hate You"?" I heard coming from the darkness.

"Ryan" I said without hesitation. I took a breath of relief when I felt him lay down next to me and rap his arms around me.  " Why are you here?"

" I will tell you later. Can we just lay here for a second?"

All I could murmur out was "yes"

But soon enough he got up and grabbed my hand leading me out the window. I felt so safe and connected with Ryan, just walking threw the woods holding his hand. I let go to squat down and tie my shoe. As I am finishing up with my shoe I hear a sound deep in the woods. I jumped up grabbing Ryan's hands and hid behind him. 

"I knew you didn't hate me" He said laughing aloud

"shut up" I felt myself blushing but I knew I would be ok. So I stayed there walking, holding his warm and strong hand. Walking with him, being so close to him, made me forget everything wrong in my life. All I felt was love.

Hey Guys. How did you like this chapter? I liked it. I know its not as long as the last one, but thats fine. Please let my know what you think. I want your guys's comments so I know what t do in the next chapter. This chapter is getting into the where wolf stuff. So get ready for the next chapter. Your gonna love it. Ok. Bye My Moon Pack. Love ya

Comment.Share.Vote