Chapter 4

Thinking about how I am now only for Ryan, Kind of scares me. I love that we are mates and everything. But. I guess I'm a little worried about us. What if we aren't meant to be. What if we just fight all of the time. I am really worried.  Last night my mom told me that in a few months people are going to expect me to join his pack, and then soon after that people are going to expect pups. Don't you think that is really soon? Cause I do. And I know that once I fall in love with him all I will be able to think about if our future. But as of right now, all I can think about is my Math test tomorrow. I'm going to graduate High School tonight and then I want to be a Nurse. But how can I work with a baby and Luna duties? I don't even know what that means. Ryan said I will be his Luna and will have duties with him Since he is the Alpha of the Blue Moon Pack. 

I look at my clock and see that it is 7:15 am, and I need to start walking to school. I walk downstairs and call out to my Mom and Brother "Mom! I'm leaving now. Thank you for the breakfast! Gem Lets go! We are going to be late"

When we get to school Gem leads me to this room where I see Ryan, Barin, Lio, Jaden, Amek, and Olie. "Um, where are we? Aren't we going to get in trouble for being back here?"

"No? We won't. This is our room. Where we have pack meetings." Gem responded. Yeah, we're gonna get in trouble.

"Babe we are not going to get in trouble. Don't think like that!" Ryan said as he grabbed me from behind and held his arms around my waist. I love it.     

Ryan-I know you love it.

what the heck. Did I just hear Ryan... Inside my head.

Ryan-Yes you did babe. One of the cool things about having a mate. We can link to each other. 

Me-Whoa. That's cool.

Ryan-Yeah it is.  

"Alright everyone listens up." Jaden shouted " There have been sightings of rouges at the edge of the forest. Gemmas are going to go on a look now to check it out."

"Yes, Barin and Olie. Go now" Ryan said right after. The two gemmas nodded their heads and left the room. I like being apart of this. "Now. We graduate today." The room bursts into yelling and applauding "Yeah Yeah, It's cool and all. But we need to stay focused on keeping our families safe from the rouges. Barin Just linked me and they dealt with the rouges. We are safe for now."

The school was good today. And so was graduations. Ryan gave me a huge hug and kiss. Along with a bundle of roses and a cute charm bracelet.  I gave him a hug and a kiss as well. I am so happy to find someone who cares about me. I love him. 

Right as I say I love him I fall onto the ground. I scream in pain. Feeling my bones breaking and rearranging. My brother barges in and sees me on the ground screaming.

"Bubbles! It's ok. You will be ok." He yells over my screams.

Finally, all the pain stops. I feel bigger. I am only 4'11. I look at Gem and he has the biggest smile on his face. 

"Bubbles. Look at your hand" Gem says to me very excitedly. I look down and to my surprise... I see a paw.  A PAW. I run to look in the mirror, But I ran too fast and crashed right into my desk making everything crash onto the floor.

"Hey. Calm down. Bubbles. You're ok. You did it. You need to be slow. You can't run in the house like that." Gem whispers. I walk over to the mirror and see a huge beast staring back at me. I'm a werewolf. A WEREWOLF. How the hell.

Out of nowhere, I hear "Julie! Julie! Are you ok! I heard you scream!" Ryan runs into my room and stops in his dead foot tracks. He looks at me and starts crying. "Babe you did it! I am so proud of you. He walks over to me and gets down on his knees and hugs me."

Ryan-I am so proud

Me-Thank you

Ryan- Want to go on a run? To get used to being a wolf?

Me- yes.

He takes me outside and strips. I Turn around to be respectful. Also because I didn't know if he could hear me scream internally. Good job Julie   I hear in my head. It's not Ryan     Your right. I'm not Ryan. I am your Wolf. Let me take over.     Um ok then. As soon as I told my wolf ok, I felt like I was a different person. But still me.

My wolf- Well Hello Ryan

Ryan- Well hello

My wolf- How is my mate. Let me see him.

Ryan- Well Hello Mrs. Layla

My wolf- Hi Mrs. Aaron.

My wolf and Ryan's wolf talked for a while then started running. Bumping into each other and growling at each other with love. I love this. I hope I can do this all of the time. I love Ryan.

Hey Guys! I know this is a short chapter. I am really busy today and only had enough time to write this much. I hope you guys still like it. What do you think about Julie and Ryan? I like them. Anyways. I gots to go. Ok bye, My Moon Pack. Love ya. 

VOTE.COMMENT.SHARE