Chapter 11- Part 2

Hey Guys.. So another writer on Wattpad has posted a conversation, just saying that someone has stolen their work and is selling it on Amazon. The book is called The Alpha, And it is written by @Burge2k14  That just royally pissis me off. They probably worked extremely hard writing Their book, only for someone to plagiarize it. So if you happen to come across a book on amazon that is exactly like @Burge2k14 then please report it, or whatever you do on amazon. Ok, That's all. Bye Bye My Moon Pack

Julie's POV

As I stood in the bathroom gazing into the mirror, different scenarios went through my mind. How would meeting the King go? Would he like me? Would he want to be my father? This is all so exciting and scary at the same time. 

I finish my makeup routine and walk out to make up something for breakfast. I walk into the living room to see my packs sleeping peacefully. I walk over to Ryan and kiss him on the head. He smiles but stays asleep. 

 I go into the kitchen and start pulling things out to cook. I pull out eggs, milk, biskets, pancakes, sausage, and fruit to cut up. I put some oil in the pans and start to cook. 

After setting the table I start to put the food out. I put some more oil in the pan and start to make eggs. As I'm flipping the eggs I feel arms wrap around my waist. From the sparks, I feel I know it is Ryan. 

"Good Morning. How did you sleep?" I ask while putting the eggs onto a plate.

"Morning. I slept well.  I liked sleeping with you in my arms." He said resting his head on my shoulder, sending a kiss on my neck.

I shiver at his touch. I like this. Having him hold me while I'm cooking. I want this to be my life. I turn around and place a kiss on his lips. 

"Are you hungry?" I ask walking away from him to put the eggs with the rest of the food.

"Very. Did you make all of this?" He says while grabbing a watermelon, cutting into it. 

"Yes, I did. Thank you for cutting that." He nodded his head in response. "I am going to wake up the rest of the guys," I say placing my hand on his shoulder and walking past him. 

I walk up to Jaden and jumping onto him, causing him to groan and shoot up. I laugh falling onto the ground.

"Julie! That wasn't funny." He yells lying on me

"Hahaha. That was awesome" I say grabbing Kally's arm. "Kally help! Your dog is attacking me!"  

"Oh shhh, You started it Juls" She yells smacking my arms. 

Soon enough everyone is up. and Connor yells "DOG PILE!" 

"Literally" I yell back, and everyone starts jumping into Jaden and me.

 Ryan walks out of the kitchen and crouches down to look at me.

"Julie. Look what you started. Now I have no choice but to join in." Ryan says before he jumps onto the group of people. 

"AAAAAA! I CAN'T BREATHE"  I yell as I start grabbing people and throwing them off of me. 

"Damn she's strong," Someone says. 

"How the hell is she picking me up right now." Another person says.

"Cause she is amazing," Ryan says as he picks me up into a hug.

"Ok enough! I made breakfast so come wash your hands and sit at the table" I yell walking towards the table.

As we all gather around you can hear a bunch of "yes!"s "mmm"s and "OOO Looks so good"s