Chapter 10

Hey Guys! Sorry for not writing for a long time... I have been moving. And shit is going down with my sister. Oh, and did I mention my boyfriend broke up with me. lol. I'm fine. I am just glad I have time to write again. I will try to write every day but I don't know how it will work out. I will try though. I need a pack name for a new pack coming up... any ideas. It needs to be a fancy name I guess. Also thanks to my friend who helped me write this. Ok, Bye Bye, my Moon Pack.

Julie's POV

I woke up in a field of flowers and tall grass. I stood up as I remembered the events that happened not long ago.  I looked down to see that I am in Ryan's shirt. Where am I? All I remember is telling Ryan not to touch the chains. 

"Julie"  I hear someone say in the distance. I look over to see none other than Queen Josephine. 

"Oh! My Queen. I am so sorry to bother you." I say bowing my head.

As I look up, she walks over and grabs my hand. "My dear. It is me. Your true Mother. My, have I missed you" She says pulling me into a hug.

"So. What Alaric said is true. I was kidnapped, and you are dead?" I say as tears form in my eyes. 

"Yes, my love. Alaric was meant to protect you but got drunk one night and let you out of her sight. I was indeed very mad. I yelled at her. Which led her to kill my mate, your fathers, mother. She then found time to poison me and kill me. All along I thought I had cancer. But alas, I did not. Oh, how I wish I could still be alive to help my mate and you as well." 

"My Que- I mean Mother, I am so sorry." I feel bad for The king who I guess is my father. Losing a mate can very much drive you to death. 

"Oh don't be. Now. Come, child. You are in the place that I tend to call The Land of Choice. It is where I choose if you should go to the Goddess or go back down to earth. You are here now because of Alaric. She did the unspoken to you. You are in a coma down on Earth. I will help you find your way back. You need to believe that you can and will see Ryan again." Mother said grabbing my hand leading me to a small bench.

"But, What about you? Will I ever see you again? I just got to meet you. My true Mother. I don't want to lose you again. I can't lose any more people."

"My dear, you aren't losing me. I will see you in your dreams. I will speak to you in your time of need. You need to go home. Your mate isn't too happy about you in a coma." Mother said with a slight laugh

I laughed a little bit and moved a piece of hair out of my face. "Ok. I will go. Promise not to forget about me ok?" I say pulling her back into a hug.

"I won't. I love you, dear. When you wake up. Now, go find your father. He is missing you very much. ANd with me gone. He will be very happy to see you after 17 years again." Mother said kissing my forehead. "Focus, dear. Imagen kissing your mate. And being with your Brother. I know he is not blood-related. But I see how he treats you. Now go my love. I will see you soon."

And with that, I was overwhelmed with the darkness. 

I open my eyes to see Ryan holding my hand with his head lying on the bed. I was in a hospital room. I didn't want to risk waking him up, so I use my other hand to pull my fingers through his hair and down his cheek. 

He looked up and grabbed me, embracing me with a hug and a kiss. 

"Julie! Baby. Oh, Thank the goddess." He said before running out yelling for the doctor. I am so lucky to have him. I love him. But I can't tell him that... Not yet... 

Hey guys... Sorry, this is a short chapter. I am visiting my best friend. I will try to update again tomorrow. Ok, I'm going to bed. Or I am going to go watch Tik Toks.. I don't know. Bye Bye, My Moon Pack.