Chapter 7

Im so tired right now guys. I just came back from the church.

And i read this story. ☹︎ It has a wrong spelling....!!!!!!!!!

Arrghhhh...anyways....

✯☆✩✯☆✩✯☆✩✯☆✩✯☆✩✯☆✩✯☆

" You're pregnant..? "

Wangji ask, too shocked to ask anything.

" Hmm, yeah. Look you can touch my stomach if you don't believe me. Here."

Wei Ying take Wangji's hand and place his hand on top of his stomach.

" Indeed there's a bump in there. "

He press it a little harder, but not too hard that it can hurt the baby or Wei Ying. And he felt that it is hard in there. Like something ( someone ) is inside.

Wangji stared at wei ying with disbelief in his eyes. He couldn't believe it. His Wei Ying, his future Wei Ying is pregnant.

' How did this happened? Is this even possible? Who is the father? '

Just thinking about someone taking his Wei Ying away from him made him want to kill them all.

Jiang Cheng, although his being quiet, he was thinking deeply. It's just hard to believe all this. First, Wei Wuxian just pop out of nowhere, second, he came from the future, then he kissed Lan Wangji, then now this!?? His brother from the future is pregnant?

Lan Xichen's minds was in haywire. He just couldn't believe that Young Master Wei is pregnant. He's worried for his brother. He knows that Wangji is deeply in love to the Yiling Laozu. And this news might bring his brother to the edge.

Wangji already suffered enough from Wei Wuxian's death, and hearing and knowing this news can trigger something else.

Lan Qiren almost goes to Qi Diviation ( is this even correct? ) thankfully he passes out. But for sure, he will be awake in a few minutes.

The people around them was either shock or in disbelief. Who would have though that the heartless demon, Wei Wuxian, is able to bare a child? Much less taking care of it with out hurting ths innocent one.

" How....? "

Wangji finally managed to utter.

" How? Well....im one of the rarest case on earth. Only 1% of humans can have this kind of gene. And i belong to that 1 percent rare kind. I can get pregnant. "

While he was saying those, Wangji was just looking at him. He also look back at him and he could see a little confusion in his eyes and he can see sadness in them.

So when he saw those emotions, he just smiled softly at him and touch his face.

" Lan Zhan, why are you sad? You can ask me anything. Hm? Don't be sad. "

He was saying those words like a mother soothing his child. You could mistaken him as a mother. Well, technically his a mother, but for those around them think so. And they, again, shock, some jaws dropped, because they could feel the mother side of wei ying.

" Who? "

" Hmm? What was that Lan Zhan? "

" Who, is the father? "

" The father? Of course, the father is my husband. Who else? "

If Jiang Cheng wasn't holding back his self from smacking his idiot brother, he already did it. Even in the future, his brother is still stupid and oblivious to his surrounding.