Chapter 8

Hi guys....

My mind wants to rest but my hands wants to write/type. Huhuhu.

Im having a headache.

'Neways...enjoy.

✯☆✩✯☆✩✯☆✩✯☆✩✯☆✩✯☆✩✯☆

Before Wei Ying could say more, Lan Wangji already jump to catch the kids, along with two other people. Lan Xichen and Jiang Cheng.

" Ahhhhhhh......!!!! "

Before the three children touch the ground, they were save by Lan Wangji, Lan Xichen and Jiang Cheng.

" My babies, are you okay? Are you hurt? Tell me, tell mommy if there's anything hurting you, tell mommy. "

Wei ying check every side and body of his sons. Making sure that not even a scratch is present in their body. Before sighing in relief and hug them and kissing their heads.

" Mommy is very sorry, my bunnies. Mommy couldn't protect you at all. Im so sorry. You must be scared, right? Don't worry, mommy is here now. No will hurt you. Mommy is sorry. "

The people around them was just looking at them. They saw how caring this Wei Wuxian is. They could literally tell that this wei wuxian is such a mother figure.

Wangji, Lan Xichen, Jiang Cheng just stood there. After they save the kids and landed in the ground, they saw how worried wei ying is. And the way he soothed them was like a mother.

They heard and saw everything.

Wangji was just quiet and staring at them. To his future family. All he could think is how perfect his family is, in the future. His wei ying, their children. No words could explain how he is feeling.

" Mommy, we're okway. Daddy and uncle huan and uncle cheng swave ush. "

" Yeah, mommy. Don't cway pwease. Daddy said it is nwot gwood for the bwaby. "

" Hm. Don't worry now mommy, we're safe. "

The children of Wei Ying finally speak. They could say it was cute but too focus to say anything.

The past version of the children was just standing there.

From the very start, until now, they all heard and saw everything. They could not believe that the Yiling Laozu is there future mother.

They heard everything that the elders told them. About the Yiling Laozu. How he was so cruel, how he slaughter the innocent people, how he killed all the people that was present in the nightless city, how he killed his own shijie and everything.

But looking at the future version of the said Yiling Laozu, they are having a second thoughts. What they saw, how Wei Wuxian cared for there future selves was just beyond questionable.

He looks kind, and you could definitely say that he had a good heart. He doesn't look scary. In fact, he is handsome/beautiful. And definitely not a man-eating children. Seriously, who the hell invented that rumors?

Ouyang Zichen was a bit embarrassed and shy because of the affection he saw to his futurs mother gave to his future self. Same as Lan Sizhui and Lan Jingyi.

They have never experience having that kind of treatment from their mother. So they are kinda shy to see their future self getting some affection to their Yiling Laozu Mom.

" A-yuan, A-yi, A-zhen....oh my little radish, my bunnies. Mommy loves you so so so much. Im sorry again. "

Wei ying hug them again and much tighter and longer this time.