Chapter 25

Heyy, here's another chapter.

But this chapter contains Xicheng, so for those who don't like this ship, you can just not read this. But for others who will still read this, I hope you guys will like it.

Errors ahead.

✰✩✰✩✰✩✰✩✰✩✰✩✰✩✰✩✰✩✰✩✰

Their (soon to be)/husband just shakes their head fondly and just let their (soon to be)/wife in their own world. They don't care about others, all that matters to them is that their person is happy and all.

✰✩✰✩✰✩✰✩✰✩✰✩✰✩✰✩✰✩✰✩✰✩✰✩

"Anyways, everyone let's settle down now. We need to talk on how to get the people from the future to their own timeline. "

Sect Leader Lan said with a gentle smile on his face as always.

"Yes, A-Huan is right. We need to talk about how to get back on our own timeline. For sure, Mom and Dad, as well as Jie-Jie are worried that we are gone. I didn't get to inform them. "

Sect Leader Jiang couldn't help but blush at what his future self called Sect Leader Lan. He also forgot that they are engaged in the future.

Lan Xichen was also flustered at how future Jiang Cheng called him, but needless to say, he likes it. He was also secretly hoping that the Jiang Cheng in his timeline will also call him that. But from his point of view right now, it will be impossible to do that.

'After all, Sect Leader Jiang IS a tsundere '

Lang Xichen just smiled at his own thoughts before clearing his throat.

"So? Shall we, Discuss this matter? "

With a gentle smile on his face.

After that, they all settled down on the table.

"ChengCheng, Huan-Ge will be so worried if he knows that you and Lan Zhan are missing."

"I know that A-Ying, that's why we have to be quick in this matter. We need to know how to get back in our own timeline. Lan Huan will never leave my side for a while after this. You know how clingy he can be, right? "

"Hahaha, Huan-Gege was just being himself. He just loves you so much, you're lucky to have Huan-Gege at your side. And let me tell you, ChengCheng, Past ChengCheng and past me, Lans are so Romantic when it comes to their significant other. They will love you wholeheartedly and will accept all your flaws, no matter what. I know this because Lan Zhan here is my proof."

Wei Ying said with a proud smile on his face. The others were listening and the past Jiang Cheng and past Lan xichen were blushing.

The future Jiang Cheng just rolled his eyes after seeing the flustered faces of his past fiance and his self.

"Hey, past me. I will tell you this once. If you like-no, rather love someone at this moment, you should confess to them before it's too late. It's okay to feel scared and to get rejected, at least you let out your feelings. Keeping it to yourself will only burden you in the future. Just tell them, there's nothing to lose when you try. At least, you try. "

Jiang Cheng looked at his future self and saw that he was sincere and was actually trying to help him. What his future self said is all true. Indeed, nothing will lose from him if he tries. He should be ready to get rejected, or for any kind of changes in the future. And if he can't take this chance right now, it might be too late for him if he will let his pride win.

'I should just confess my feelings to Lan Xichen, if he rejects me, then I will just praise myself for trying. And if he won't reject me, then... '

'Then what? Let's not think of that first, I have to tell him first my feelings. Then I will worry about the changes. '