Chapter 11

Here guys.

Another one.

Hope you will like it.

✯☆✩✯☆✩✯☆✩✯☆✩✯☆✩✯☆✩✯☆

So what should they do?

"I think I'm gonna agree to what future Wei-Xiong said. It's kinda suspicious that Wei-Xiong suddenly lose control on the corpses. Maybe he did lose control when Lady Jin was killed, but before that happened, he seems did not lose control at all." A certain Sect Leader said.

Everyone turned to the person who speak. It was Sect Leader Nie.

He was suspiciously quiet, he was just observing everything that is happening to his surrounding.

The junior are just standing there. Trying to observe what is happening. They also wants some clarifications. It was all messed up.

Who the hell invented those freaking rumors? They were told that the Yiling Laozu was an old man. An ugly old looking man. A monster, a monster that eats children. And many more. They were told by there elders that 'that' is the only thing they could describe the Yiling Laozu.

They weren't told that the actual Yiling Laozu was such a good looking man, a kind heart, a mother figure. And they still think that Wei Wuxian is more than what they know.

"Uncle Yao, can you please explain what is Wei Wuxian is talking about? I'm so confused right now. I wanna know what really happened 13 years ago. How my parents died and what is he talking about that you have framed him?"

Jin Ling couldn't help but throw a question after question to his Sect Leader uncle.

"A-Ling, don't believe what he said. It was a bunch of nonsense. I would never do that kind of thing. Er-ge, believe me. Why would I do that when Young Master Wei did not do anything to me?"

"Exactly, I did not- I mean, my past self did not do anything wrong to you. So why framed him? Oh no, were you, jealous because my past self, a son of a servant, achieve all those things? I achieve something that you, a Sect Leaders child, should have achieve? Or maybe you want your father to recognize you as his child when to support all his evil doing?"

The people who are listening just stood there and processing all those words the future Wei Wuxian said.

"Why would Sect Leader Jin do that? When his busy on some Sect matters that time? And you dare say such foul words to Sect Leader Jin? You're absurd, Wei Wuxian."

Wei ying gritted his teeth. His pregnant and every pregnant person has their own patience. He is already irritated and mad at this Su Shit, he have been since the very first time he read the book.

"You...Su Shit, I've been tolerating you from the very beginning. And now I'm so close to killing you and shut that mouth of yours."

( Trust me, we all do. )

"I'm always thankful to former Sect Leader Nie's sword, Baxia, that he killed you. If his still alive right now, I will probably kowtow in front of him. Tsk, you're so annoying you freaking Su Shit. I wonder why my past self saves you from the Waterborne Abyss. Hmp."

While saying 'hmp' he turned to Lan Wang just and bury buried his head to his husband's toned chest. Listening to his heartbeat makes him calm down.

Our Hanguang-Jun just hug his Wei Ying back. While glaring at the former disciple of his Clan.

He too wants to shut Su She up, but he still wants to know all the things that Wei Ying knows.

"What do you mean by that? How did former Sect Leader Nei's sword get involved? And what do you mean you're thankful that Baxia killed me? I died? How, don't tell me you killed me?"