Chapter 24

Hello guys, it's me again.

It's been a while. Sorry to keep you all waiting. I was just so busy, and can't find time to write the next chapter.

But anyways, here is it. Hope you will like it.

Errors ahead.

✰✩✰✩✰✩✰✩✰✩✰✩✰✩✰✩✰✩✰✩✰

Sect Leader Jiang just raises a brow then proceeds to heal his lip.

"Hnn...."

A certain sleeping beauty finally wakes up from his nap.

☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

"Hmmm.... Ah..? Where here already? Why didn't you wake me up, Lan Zhan?"

Everyone turned their attention to A-Ying, who asked the question.

"Wei Ying needs to rest, didn't want to wake Wei Ying up. "

"Eh? Lan Zhan, I'm not that weak, ya'know. Hehe, weren't you tired of carrying me all the way here? "

Wei Ying tilted his head cutely.

He didn't want to be a burden, especially to his Lan Zhan, he can still walk, and his only pregnant, not some invalid person.

"Hm, not tired at all. "

' Tsk, as if you were the one who carried him all the way. '

A certain angry lotus thinks, scoffing at Lan Wangji for taking all the credit.

"Hehehe, my Lan Zhan is strong indeed. You can put me down now, Lan Zhan."

Wangji slowly put him down.

When he set his feet on the ground, Wei Ying took a look around, then his eyes settled to a certain person.

A person who is very dear to him and knew him well. It's none other than his husband. Lan Zhan in the flesh.

His eyes twinkled in happiness and excitement. And couldn't help but run towards him.

"Lan Zhannnnn!! "

Everyone was surprised at the sudden take off of their preggy Wei Ying. And they can't help but exclaim,

"Ah, be careful, don't run."

"Don't run you idiot"

"Waahh, don't suddenly run future me, you're pregnant. "

"A-Ying, careful"

When he reached his husband, he immediately hugged him tight.

"Lan Zhan, you're here, you're here. I miss you so much. Although your past self is here, I still miss you. Lan Zhan. "

"Hm, Miss A-Ying so much too. And the kids."

Lan Zhan put his hands on his wife's waist and held him close to him. He kisses his forehead before kissing his lips.

Of course, Wei Ying kisses him back. He circled his hands on his husband's neck pulling him close and deepened the kiss.

The others were just watching them. Grandmaster Lan was on the verge of coughing out blood, Lan Xichen was just smiling looking all happy for his future brother and brother-in-law, our angry lotus both past and future just rolled their eyes, as if they are already used to it.

The juniors who were also there look away, anywhere but the couple kissing. The children were in the background, just playing they were already used to it. They always caught their parents kissing anywhere in their house. And they understand them, because for them, parents should be like that. They love each other, that's why they can't help but kiss each other.