Chapter 22

Hey guys, it's been a while. I'm really sorry for not updating for such a long time. Let's just say, I suddenly ran out of ideas and I didn't know how to continue the story.

And it's also one of the reasons that I haven't updated for awhile is because of my studies, and I was having a mental break down. I was stressed and depressed most of the time because of too much pressure.

So I didn't update for such a long time. Sorry for that. But still, I wasn't planning on discontinuing this anyway. I still want to finish this. Hehehe.

Anygays, I mean, anyways, here is it.

Error ahead. Sorry in advance.

***************************************

"Hm. I can't wait to play with A-Ling again. Hehehe, right, A-Yi, A-Yuan?"

"Yep yep yepp..."

"Hm."

........................................................................

The kids are just having their own conversation, while the adults are also having their own conversation.

They were talking about the future and what is it like.

Tho, they can hardly get an information because the Lan Wangji from the future is a perfect replica of their own Lan Wangji in this timeline.

So they decide to not question Lan Wangji about those things. Instead, they ask him how he is doing.

"Wangji, I can see that you are content on your life. Is it because of A-Ying?"

"Mn. Love Wei Ying and the kids."

Lan Xichen smiled hearing this, while Lan Qiren just wants to release a deep sigh but hold his self because its not proper.

"Where are they anyway?"

"Ah, A-Ying, Wangji, Sect Leader Jiang and the Juniors are at the Mo Village to handle the situation there, and I believe that Young Master Wei will also be there, if I'm not mistaken right?"

"Hm, I do believe so. I read it somewhere in the book. I still wonder how come this book is in the future and it seems like it will only activate when someone drop a blood on it."

"Hm."

"I don't think random people can activate this book. It's seems the people that Young Master Wei know and trust wholeheartedly can activate this."

"I think so. You're really smart A-Huan."

When the past people heard the nickname, each have a different reaction.

Lan Qiren choked on his tea, because he was sipping his tea when he heard Future Jiang Cheng said those words. He felt like fainting right there and then.

Nie Huaisang just flip his fan and hide his face behind it and look back and forth to Lan Xichen and Jiang Cheng.

While for Lan Xichen, his eyes widen. And he can feel his face slightly getting warm. He manage to contain his self and clear his throat.

He still can't believe that he and this future Jiang Cheng is betrothed with each other in the future. And he still wants to confirm it.

*Ehem*

"Ahm, Young Master Jiang-"

"Hep hep....don't call me that, A-Huan, I'm not from this timeline, so please do call me A-Cheng. Like how your future self calls me. I mean, we are engaged in the future after all."