Chapter 17

Hello guys.

The long wait is over.

Here's the update.

Btw, this is just my own definition of my story. I change it from the original.

Sorry for the errors ahead.

Hope you guys like it.

✯☆✩✯☆✩✯☆✩✯☆✩✯☆✩✯☆✩✯☆

*Somewhere in Mo Village*

"With my blood,

I sacrificed my self,

Body and soul,

For you.

The demon who is feared by everyone,

Yiling Laozu,

WEI WUXIAN!!!"

A blinding light comes after that, and everything went quiet. The man who chants those words collapsed on the ground and went still.

A few minutes later, the man opens his eyes and there, you can see the familiar silvery eyes, of our beloved XianXian.

...............

The cultivators who will visit the Mo Village are still on their way. The Great Hanguang-Jun, Wei Ying, Jiang Cheng and the juniors.

"Lan Zhan, are we their yet?"

"Hm, almost."

Wei Ying groaned and pout.

"Are you tired? Do you want to rest?"

"Hm, no. I'm okay. We need to come quick to the Mo Village, because as far as I can remember, that Young Master of the Mo's is going to beat my past self."

"What!??"

"What do to mean Senior Wei?"

"Come on, my little radish, you can just call me A-Niang, or Mom. You too, A-Yi, A-Zhen, A-Ling, call me Uncle."

"Ahm..."

"Come on, don't be shy. Or I will be sad if you will not call me that."

Wei Ying pout and threatened the poor juniors.

Lan Sizhui was having a second thought, same with the others. So he glance at his A-Die, and he saw that Hanguang-Jun gave them a small unnoticeable nod.

"Hm... A-Niang."

"There we go. Now that is settled, what was your question again, little radish?"

"Well, I want to ask what do you mean by the young Master of the Mo Village beat you?"

"Hmm....I don't really know why they beat him, but I think before Mo Xuanyu sacrifice his self, he did something that made his cousin mad at him. That leads to beating him."

"How absurd of them."

"I heard that Mo Xuanyu was really not a lunatic but because of Jin Guangyao did to him, and I think the abused of his family, he became like that."

"Hmm. That maybe it."

"Ah, senior-....erm... A-Niang, we're almost there. That village ahead of us is the Mo Village."

"Oh, I see. Erm...this village is kinda creepy."

"I can sense a great amount of dark energy here."

"Maybe Mo Xuanyu already made the sacrifice."

Lan Wangji and Wei Ying look at each other. Wangji was worried that his Wei Ying from this timeline, might be hurt.