Chapter 20

I'm so so so so so sorry for not updating sooner.

It's just that I was really busy with my studies and I was also put under so much pressure that I couldn't find a time to write this.

I'm really sorry. But here's a chapter. I know it's short but oh well, you guys can still read it if you like. Hehehe.

Here is it.

Errors ahead. Misspelled words, etc.

***************************************

The last thing they know, was a very bright light came and suck them, taking the book with them. Then after that, it was all quiet.

.................

First thing in the morning, they immediately get ready to go back to Cloud Recesses.

"Wei Ying, eat first."

"Yes Lan Zhan/A-Zhan."

Both Wei Ying's said in unison.

They started eating. Of course the juniors and Sect Leader Jiang and Hanguang-jun are there with them.

"Wei Wuxian, can you please eat slowly and eat properly. Look at your future self, he eats like Hanguang-jun."

"Cheng Cheng, you know me. I always eat like this. So better accept it. Hahaha, and beside I'm very hungry."

Jiang Cheng just frowned and shrugged his shoulder and start eating his food.

The others are just watching them. Lan Ying, just shake his head and continue eating. Lan Wangji just watch both his Wei Ying, well the other one is his, on this timeline while the other is still his, but in the future. He watch them with adoration, love and a little bit of longing. He really misses his Wei Ying so much. No words can explain how much he was sorry on that day. He regretted that he didn't take his side, he regretted he did not believe him.

But now that his here, he will do everything to hide and protect him from the world and to those evil cultivators. And he will also take this opportunity to show him how much he really mean to him, how much he loves him, how much he misses him. He will show Wei Ying all of it. He won't ever let Wei ying go away again. No matter if he will push him, he will stay. He promised that to his self.

He snapped out from his thoughts and gently wipe the side lips of Wei Ying when he saw that it has a rice on them.

"Waahh, Lan Zhan, you could've just told me that I have rice on my lips."

"Hmm."

Jiang Cheng just rolled his eyes and scoff.

'You know there is a single here, please show me some respect.'

Future Wei Ying smiled and laugh a little. He knows that kind of answer Lan Zhan always do. He will still do it.

"What are you laughing at, my future self?"

"Haha, nothing, nothing, little me. I just remembered my husband, he's always the same with Lan Zhan here."

"Oh, I hope I can meet Lan Zhan's future self too."

"Yeah, but his in the future right now. And if a miracle happen, then maybe you could meet him."

After that, they continue to eat. A few minutes later all of them finished and went out the inn.

"So, ah.....where should I ride?"

"Little me, you can go with Lan Zhan, I can go with Cheng Cheng here."

"Are you sure?"

"Yep. Don't worry. I'm sure Cheng Cheng will take care of me, right?"

"Of course. You're pregnant for god's sake."

"Hahaha, okay. Lan Zhan, I'll ride with you. Is that okay?"

"Hm, always."

They immediately settled their selves and flew off.

***************************************

Sorry for the errors guys. And I'm really sorry for not updating this past few weeks.

I hope you guys like it.