Chapter 27

Hello, it's been a while. I'm so so so sorry for not updating over the past months. I was just really busy with my studies and exams, and also on our research.

That's why I wasn't able to update. But here I am now. Just some heads up, I might not be able to update again soon, so bear with me for a little while again. Hehehe.

Anyways here's an update. I hope you guys will like it.

Errors a head.

☆★☆★☆★☆★★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆

He leaned close to Jiang Cheng's face, kissed his forehead before kissing his lips.

"I love you, Wǒ de ài. " (my love)

✰✩✰✩✰✩✰✩✰✩✰✩✰✩✰✩✰✩✰✩✰✩✰✩

"So... You're saying that you can complete it in 3 days?"

"Yes, future Cheng Cheng. I just need to recreate the arrays and put some reversing spells on them, then boom... Done.*

"Well that's good to hear, I guess... Because I'm sure A-Huan will surely freak out when he learns that I'm not in the house waiting for him. I promised him that I will be there before he comes home."

Wei Ying paused for a second, his face showed some confusion. He looks at future Jiang Cheng with a questioning look.

"Why would Zewu-Jun's future self freak out when he finds out that you're not in your house.. ?"

Future Jiang Cheng looked at his past brother then he realized that Wei Wuxian wasn't informed about the future of his brother in the future and Zewu-Jun.

"Right... You didn't know about that."

"Ohh... Past me was not there yet when I revealed the news."

"Well... What was the news all about, future me? I wanna know.."

Wei Wuxian whines like a child. He turns towards Hanguang-Jun and looks at him with a pout.

Lan Wangji looked at him and couldn't help but to stare at his Wei Ying's face. He wants to memorize it one more time, though it wasn't really necessary because he already memorized all of his features.

No matter what, he will do anything and everything for his Wei Ying this time, he will protect him from the world and from the people who want to hurt him. He will kill anyone without hesitation, if they even try to hurt his Wei Ying, emotionally or physically.

Back then, he regrets not staying and believing in Wei Ying. He regrets it up until now. He blames his self for Wei Ying's death, he wasn't there to save him. He wasn't there when Wei Ying needed someone to rely on, when his Wei Ying needs someone who will stay and believe him. He was not there, at all.

He didn't even know that his Wei Ying suffered so much, cried so much, and things he couldn't imagine that can happen to someone. So now, this time, he was given a second chance to correct his past mistakes. And he won't let it pass. He will do everything for Wei Ying.

He will stay by his side this time. He will always be there for him when he needs someone to rely on, to have someone he can trust and love. His Wei Ying has him, all of him. And he will make sure of it.

"-Zhan"

'I'll give him all my love and attention. I will pamper him with so much love that he deserves, and give whatever he wants and needs. But that also depends. I'll make sure that Wei Ying will be given the best life here with me by his side.'

"Lan Zhan! "

"Hm.? "

"Lan Zhan, you're spacing out. I've been calling you so many times."