Chapter nine

Your POV

Shortly after I got dressed I hear a knock on my door so I look out the peep hole and it's Seth.
"Hey Seth. What's up?"
"Hey. Do you want to hang out? I was supposed to go to the movies with one of my friends, but he bailed and I have an extra ticket now if you'd be down?" Seth asked holding two tickets to a movie.
"What movie did you want to see?"
"Spider-Man no way home. Ive been hyped to see it since it came out." He replied
"Oo good choice Seth. Count me in, I love Spider-Man movies." I tell him with a hint of excitement evident in my voice.
"Awesome! Well the movie isn't for another two hours so if you wanted we can go get food or something?" Seth told me.
"Sure I'm down to get food. what do you want to eat?" I ask.
"(Put whatever restaurant you want)?"
"Oo yea lets go there. Am I driving or are you?" I reply.
"I will. You ready to go?" Seth replies.
"yep, I'm just gonna grab my phone keys and wallet real quick be right back." I tell him running to my room and grabbing my mini backpack purse thing with my keys and wallet, I then grab my phone and put on my shoes and head back to the door.
Seth sees me walk back into my living room area where he was sat waiting for me and stares at me.
"Is there something on my face? What are you staring at me for?" I ask him with a small laugh.
"Sorry I just realized how gorgeous you look." Seth says acting all smug.
"okay dork let's go or we won't have time to eat before the movie." I tell him laughing with a little blush on my face.
While we walk out to Seth's car I can't stop thinking.
Does he really think I'm gorgeous?
Why did I blush?
Do I like him?
Does he like me?
How would Colby react if he found out I liked Seth?
Eventually I stop thinking about it and focus on what's going on around me.
Just as I'm fully focused we pull up to the restaurant.
I'm about to open my door to get out as I see Seth book it over to my door and open it for me.
"And they say chivalry is dead." I say jokingly as he laughs and I get out of the car.
We walk in and go up to the seating person.
"Hi welcome to (restaurant) how many in your party?" They asked.
"Table for two please?" Seth asks them as they look at the seating thing and grab our menus.
"Right this way please." They state as Seth and I follow to our table.
We get to the table and get our menus .
"Would you like a few minutes to look over drinks?" They ask.
"Can I get a (drink)?" Seth asks as my eyes widen.
"Same here please." I say
"Alrighty I'll be back soon with your drinks." They walk away to go get our drinks.
"You like (drink) too? It's my favorite of all time." I ask Seth.
"Same! it's like we were made for each other." He replies making me blush.
Huh. Maybe he might like me? There's no way. Does he?
Just as I'm thinking of what to say the waiter comes over with our drinks.
"Are you ready to order or would you like some time?" They ask politely.
"I think I'm ready how about you Seth?" I ask Seth making sure he's ready to order.
He nods.
"Alrighty. Can I get a (food order)?"
The waiter nods and turns to Seth.
"Can I get the same as well?" He asks.
The waiter once again nods and looks up as if they were asking if that was all.
"That's all. Thank you." I tell them as they nod and leave.
"Wow same food and drink order? We really are made for each other." He repeats laughing a little.
"I've been ordering the same thing since Colby and I moved here." I tell him laughing.