Chapter seventeen

Your pov
Holy shit
Seth fucking Borden just asked me on a date?!!
"Yes. Of course. I would like that." I tell him almost a little to fast, causing me to restate it "I mean, um, ya sure whatevs." I say laughing in hopes of disguising my excitement.
Maybe he does like me back.
Seth laughs a little before speaking "thank god you said yes. I really don't know what I would've felt if you sad no."
Was he? Nervous?
"I don't think I've ever seen you this nervous before." I say with a laugh.
He laughs with me, knowing that I'm not fully making fun of him.
"I just didn't know if you would say yes or not. I didn't want to mess up our friendship." He tells me honestly.
Aww that's legit so sweet.
Wait.
"You thought I was going to say no and drop you?" I ask him.
He nods nervously.
"Seth, I would never do that. Especially not to you." I tell him in hopes of easing his thoughts.
"Thats good to know." He tells me.
"Well I should head to my apartment to plan the date out fully. I'll talk to you later?" He mentions.
I nod and he heads out the door over to his apartment, right next door.
What do I wear?
I could go shopping?
Oo or I could wear....
Yea I'm gonna wear that.
After picking my outfit,and hoping that it's nice enough to wear for whatever we are doing, I order food and watch tommyinnit on my tv.