Chapter twenty-one

Your pov
We just got back to my apartment from the fair, so we're sitting in the living room watching Wilbur soot.

Eventually Seth turns to me as if he's about to say something so I turn to listen to him.
"Y/n, I have to tell you something and it's really important." He pauses and I nod, signifying that I'm listening.
He hesitates a little but starts talking,
"Y/n, I like you. A lot. And spending time with you has made me the happiest I've ever been." He stops to see if I am reacting in anyway.
I smile and say "Seth, I like you too. I don't know why you looked so nervous, I thought I was being obvious." I laugh at myself because I know I was being obvious the entire time.
He smiles before speaking with no hesitation, "y/n Brock, will you be my girlfriend?"
I smile and nod, knowing if I try to talk my words will fail me.

We're both sitting there content and all we hear is "it was never meant to be." And we burst out laughing.
"Did I just get a girlfriend during Dream SMP lore?!?!" Seth asks while laughing harder. At this point I'm laughing so hard I can hardly breathe.

We eventually calm down and hear a knock on my door..
"Who is it?!" I yell to the person.
"Colby!"
I get up and let my brother in.
"You know you have a key to my apartment, right?" I tell him with a small chuckle.
"Of course I do, I just didn't want to interrupt anything." He says with an evil smile.
"COLBY!" I say and smack the back of his head.
"I'm kidding, I'm kidding. Anyways, what are you guys doing? I'm bored." Colby states.
Seth laughs a little, "we're watching YouTube again." He states loud enough so my brother can hear him from the couch.