Chapter ten

Your POV

Seth and I just got out of the movie and are currently walking to his car to head back to our apartment building when we hear a
"You have got to be kidding me!" From behind us.
I won't lie it scared me a little because they sounded angry about whatever they were talking about.
Seth notices I'm freaked out and turns around to see what was going on.
Almost as soon as he turned around he looks back at me.
"We should go. It's your brother and he does not look happy." Seth tells me what he saw.
What he saw was none other than my brother, Colby Brock, himself staring at us in anger while Sam tries to calm him down.
"Well shit. We have two options here. one is we run to the car and go to a hotel seeing as he knows where we live, other being we face the fact that my brother saw us leaving the movie together and talk to him." I reason with myself and Seth.
"So its life or death.Great options y/n." Seth tells me sarcastically.
"Fuck it I can reason with him let's go Seth, your the one that got us into this mess by inviting me." I say dragging Seth to Colby so we can get him to understand.
Sams eyes widen as he sees us coming over to them. It's almost as if he would have wanted us to choose the first option I thought of. Welp to late now.
"(Your first and middle name) Brock! What the hell are you doing here with him?" Colby says with anger very clear on his face and in his tone of voice.
The last time he had gotten this mad at anyone was when he found out I was being bullied In the sixth grade.
"Colby. Calm down. Seth invited me here because he didn't want to go alone. I said yes because we are friends. Now calm the hell down." I explain leaving out the fact that we got dinner before the movie.
And the fact that I like Seth.
Colby sighs.
"Fine but I swear if anything happened between you two I will not hesitate to move y/n back to Kansas with mom." I know he's lying so I fake agree swing as not only is he bluffing but nothing happened anyway.
Besides my feelings for Seth growing.
And me acknowledging my feelings for Seth.
"Okay cool. We gotta go. Bye Colby. Bye sam." I say as Seth and I leave.
We make it to the car and burst out in laughter because of my brothers ridiculous empty threat.
"Did-did you see his f-face?!? Oh my god." I say between laughs.
Seth is too busy dying of laughter to say anything.
Eventually we calm down and start the drive back to the apartment complex from the movie theatre.
Seth hands me the aux cord as we pull out of the parking garage near the theatre.
I start playing Wilbur soot songs because his music slaps.
During your new boyfriend Seth started to sing along with the music and I looked over to see him vibin slightly.
"Do you listen to Wilbur?" I ask Seth seeing as he knew the words.
"Sometimes, yeah." Seth replies before going back to singing.
"And yea I've met Jared of course I've met Jared!" We both sing together.