Chapter eleven

Your POV

By the time we got done vibing to Wilbur Soots music, we were at the apartment complex.
"Do you wanna keep hanging out? I mean it's only like 6? We can order takeout or something." I ask Seth in hopes he agrees.
"I was hoping you would ask that. My apartment or yours?" He replies to me with relief in his voice.
"Mine. I just really want an excuse to get doordash delivered since I have the 420 number apartment." I tell him laughing.
He laughs with me as we walk to my door and I unlock the door so we can walk in.
"M'lady." I tell him as he walks In.
"Why thank you." He replies playing along doing a small bow thing.
We sit on the couch and laugh at how stupid that seemed.
I did the m'lady thing as a joke and he went with it? Like come on either we're already besties or he likes me.
I'm hoping for the second one, but the first option could be cool to I guess.
"Did we want to place our order now, or later?" Seth breaks the silence after he calmed down his laughing fit.
"Let's order it now since, knowing LA traffic, it'll probably take a while." I tell him seeing as last time I ordered food it took two hours for it to be made, picked up, and delivered.
He nods and pulls out his phone,
"What restaurant do you want?" He asks.
"Chick-fil-A?" I ask.
He nods before tapping things a few times and handing me his phone.
"Here. Order whatever you want it's on me." He tells me.
I sigh before grabbing the phone.
I order chicken nuggets with a side of Mac and cheese with a chocolate milkshake.
I sneakily Venmo him the money for my meal so he doesn't notice until he gets home.
I hand him back the phone and he places the order.
"Thank you, by the way. For not only the food but also for hanging out with me. I'm having a good time." I tell him while handing him my tv remote so he can pick what to watch.
He pulls up YouTube and clicks on a random Wilbur soot VOD, before turning to look at me.
"I'm glad your having fun. I just want you happy." He tells me before turning back to the video on my tv.