Chapter thirteen

Seth's POV

Shortly after we finished eating I looked over to see y/n asleep.
She's adorable.
I check the time on my phone.
Holy shit. It's 1:00 am. I've been here for like seven hours, I should head next door to my apartment and go to bed.
After fully making the decision to go home, I get y/n off the couch and put her to bed. After I am positive she's still asleep I leave the room and go towards the door to the apartment before realizing her phone would is on loud so I can't just text her for her to wake up to see I'm home. I have to write a note.
——the note———————————-
Hey y/n,
You fell asleep last night during our Wilbur soot binge session so I put you in your bed. Sorry if that's weird, I just didn't want you to be uncomfortable.
After I finish writing this note I will make sure I lock the door on the way out, don't worry.
I plugged in your phone so that should be good. I also threw away the trash from Chick-fil-A and put your leftovers in your fridge.
Goodnight. Well technically good morning by the time you read this.
But anyways.
Goodnight
-Seth <3
—————————————————
It's a little long but it works.
I put the note next to her phone on the night stand in her room, before closing her bedroom door and quietly leaving the apartment locking the door behind me as I promised.
As soon as I get to my apartment, I go straight to my room to change so I can go to bed.
—————————————————
Bzzzz
—————————————————
My phone just went off? At one in the morning?
I check to see it's Colby
—————————————————
Colby: call me. Now.
—————————————————
Well shit. I call him. Obviously.
————-the call with Colby————
C-good you are awake.
S-yea. But why did you want me to call you?
C-because I want to apologize for earlier.
S-earlier?
C-when I freaked out on you and my sister at the movies. I was just panicked. I don't want her to get hurt. By anyone. Ever.
S-colby it's fine. Your her older brother. we just weren't expecting you to be there. But even then it really wasn't what you thought it was.
C- so it wasn't you on a date?
S- nope.
C-answer one question for me?
S-what's up man?
C- do you like her?
S-your sister?
C-yes. Obviously.
S-oh. *sigh* yes.
C-what?
S- yes Colby, I like your sister. A lot actually.
C-one more thing.
S-yessum?
C-don't hurt my sister. Please.
S-wouldn't dream of it man.You know I'm not like that. Now goodnight Colby.
C-just making sure. Goodnight bro
—————————————————
After he hung up, I plugged my phone in and got under my blankets.
Does she like me back?
Does Colby know something about her liking me?
Eventually I fall asleep thinking of if   y/n likes me.