Chapter nineteen

Your pov
I was getting more and more anxious for my date with Seth when I heard a knock on my door.
I get up from the couch and look in the mirror to make sure I didn't mess up my hair or outfit.
"Hi." Seth says with a smile as I open the door.
He's got a hand behind his back. But why?
He moves the hand that was originally behind his back so it's in front of him and I see a teddy bear and chocolate.
"Colby told me that your allergic to pollen so I got these instead. I hope you like them." He tells me.
"Seth I love them. Thank you." I say in awe as I grab them and put them on the little table next to my door.
"Shall we?" Seth asks in a dorky fake British accent while extending his arm for me to hold onto.
"We shall." I reply with the same accent, grabbing onto his arm.
\|\|\|\|\||\|\|\\|\\|\|\|\|\\_\\\|\\|\|||\|\|\|\\|\|\\\|\|\|
We eventually pull up to a carnival and everything Colby said suddenly made sense.
"Ohhh. Now I understand why I couldn't wear a skirt. It makes so much sense now." I say giggling a little bit.
Seth looks confused until he realized that Colby came over to help with my outfit.
"I'm not going to lie. I totally forgot I had Colby help you with your outfit." Seth tells me with a laugh.
"He was being so cryptic about it too. I couldn't tell if it was terrifying or funny." I tell him.
We both burst out laughing and head into the carnival.
We get our passes and head towards the first ride we see.