Chapter fifteen

Seth's POV
After y/n, Colby, and I all calm down from our laughing fit y/n and I decide to make Colby watch YouTube with us.
"I don't get it. why is tommy so scared that Wilbur's back? Aren't they siblings?" Colby asks while we watch dream smp lore Vods.
I look at y/n as she sighs "because Wilbur was first off, dead. And secondly not the greatest of people before he died." She tried to explain.
—————————————————
Bzzzz
—————————————————
we hear from y/n's phone.

Your POV
After my phone goes off I check to see what it's from.
It's from my personal Instagram account, weird. I never get notifications on that account.
I then realize that that's where I posted the Wilbur soot and Chick-fil-A thing with Seth.
I check to see that it's a message request, from.. Wilbur soot!
"Holy shit. Seth, I just got a dm from Wilbur soot!" I get excited.
"Woah! Open it, what does it say." He answers getting excited as well.
—————————————————
Wilbur- I saw your story about eating Chick-fil-A while watching my vods, nice combination choices. Thanks for your support.
Y- hi! Thanks for the dm. But I know my choices are good already. Lmao sorry that came off weird I'm not good with responding to dms.
—————————————————
I show the conversation to Colby and Seth.
"Wow. You are one socially awkward person." Seth says as he and Colby burst out into laughter.
"Oh shut up. It's not like either of you guys are any better" I state before laughing with them.
"We are both influencers. We kinda have to be better than that at dms." Colby laughs harder than he was before, at this point mans was wheezing.
"Of fuck off colby." I tell him laughing.
Colby's phone started ringing with a call from Sam and gets up and goes into my room to talk to him.
Eventually he comes back out and states "Sam's home and needs my help for something." Before grabbing his shoes. He comes over and gives me a hug before leaving.