Chapter twelve

Your POV

Did I hear that right.
Did he just say he wants me happy? What does that even mean? Does he like me?
"Y/n? You good? You kinda zoned out there." Seth says concerned.
"Hm? Oh. Yea I'm fine sorry." I tell him coming back from my thoughts.
He nods, knowing that I'm okay.
"The foods ordered but it'll take a bit. As we expected." He laughs at the last bit.
I nod and turn to continue watching the Wilbur soot VOD that we had pulled up on my tv.
-time skip to when the food arrives-
As soon as seths phone goes off telling us the food was dropped off at the door I get up to retrieve it.
I grab the food and bring it to where we were on the couch so we can continue our Wilbur soot binge.
I grab my food and put it on the coffee table, before turning to Seth.
"We should be cringe and post the food and Wilbur on our Instagram stories. It would be hilarious." I tell him laughing at my own idea.
"Hell yes. Let's do it." He replies laughing with me.
We take our our phones, out in our passcodes, and pull up Instagram.
When we have Instagram ready we arrange our food on the table so we can get the tv in the picture.
Once it's set up to our liking, we take the picture and caption it "Chick-fil-A and Wilbur soot with my bestie."
Tagging both Chick-fil-A and Wilbur in the pictures, but not each other.
We post it and put our phones away laughing at how dumb this was.
"You know that's gonna make Colby see we are together still, right?" Seth asks.
"Of course I know. But do I care? No. What's he gonna do show up to the apartment?" I tell him laughing.
He laughs along with me knowing full well that my brother isn't that scary.
Our laughs get cut off by my phone ringing.
It's a phone call. from Sam?
Incoming call: Sammie golbrock
——-the call———
Y/n-what's up Sammie?
Sam-hey (nickname). I saw your story on Instagram. Colby didn't notice the similarities between yours and Seth's, just figured I'd let you know your safe.
Y-I always was safe Sam. Colby would never actually send me back to Kansas because he can't. I'm a full adult.
S-just figured I'd let you know.
Y-thanks Sammie. I'm gonna go before my food gets cold.
S-ok. Bye (nickname) love ya kid.
Y-love ya too doof.
—————call end—————
"What did he need?" Seth asked.
"He was letting me know that Colby didn't notice the similarities between our story's so he doesn't know we're hanging out." I tell him laughing.