Chapter twenty-three

Your pov
Seth and I decided on making both announcements during the same stream, so that's what I'm doing right now.
Starting stream for announcement day.
"Hello chat!!! As some of you may know.... ITS ANNOUNCEMENT DAY! Sooo.. screw it i will just show you." I say as I pull up the dream smp off screen and get it loaded before making it show on stream.
"SURPRISE!!! I'm on the dream smp! That's the announcement!" I tell chat running in circles at spawn causing to Wilbur to undeafen in the call.
"Well hello there." He says scaring me.
"WILL WHY?!" I yell startled.
He just laughs in response before saying "did you not hear the discord sound of me undeafening?" Laughing more.
"No! I have my sound alerts off when I stream! You ass!" I laugh.
All of a sudden dream appears with a bow.
"Wilbur? Why does dream have a bow?" I ask confused.
"Run." He says.
Obviously I listen to him and take off running, all though dream still managed to kill me.
"DAMNIT I DIED!" I yell.
I knew I'd die at some point during the stream so that's what Seth and I made his cue to come in.
"You alright in here my love?" Seth asks walking into my room.
"Hi honey. Ya I'm alright, dream killed me though." I say smirking.
Chat instantly starts going absolutely BERSERK! Just how we imagined this going.
"Oh! Right! Seth, I'm streaming." I tell him, going along with the plan.
"I know...." He pauses before sitting in the chair we had set aside for this part of the stream, continuing "surprise chat! Y/n and I are dating!" He tells my chat.
"And this entire thing took about three weeks to plan because we had to have dream and Wilbur in on it. To be honest it was all worth it because it went exactly to plan, dream took his time before he killed me and wil didn't give anything away, AND Seth remembered his cue!" I ramble.
A Donation catches my attention.
"Wait so let me get this straight.. your in the dream smp AND you are dating Seth? A dream come true."
"Awe thank you for the donation and the kind words. I appreciate it, and yes- both of the announcements are that Seth and I are in a relationship and I'm in the dream smp." I recap.
Seth and I decide to just hang out on stream for a little bit while I start on my house.

Eventually we end stream, and head to the living room to watch Netflix.
We decide on watching Purple Hearts because it looked like a good movie, let's just say- by the end of the movie I was crying and Seth was trying not to laugh at me for crying.
"Stop laughing at meeee! It was sad!" I say while still crying a little.
"It really wasn't that sad y/n/n." Seth says laughing harder than before.
"Your meannnnn...." I say, turning away slightly, as a joke.
"Nooo come back... I love youuuu.." Seth complains making me laugh as he drags me back over to him.
I end up with my head on his knee looking up at his dorky ass face as he smiles Down at me.....
My god I love this boy.