Iaros X Daughter! Reader [fluff]

Reader is 4 years old
Iaros is a little bit older in this one shot

"Princess"

The (h/c) Little girl with small ponytail looks away from her book and look towards her nanny.

"Hm?" She hummed in acknowledgement and stare at her curiously but the maid look nervous and scare.

"Nanny, what is it?" Y/n ask worriedly. "Princess, his highness will have tea with you in a few hours" Her nanny say, trembling. She widen her eyes because she never meet her father.

She only know that he give her expensive thing, her own Palace, maids, nanny, and money every month but other than that, she doesn't have any other relationship with him.

" Then you should prepare my dress right away, Nanny" She say calmly. Her nanny nod and walk away to search for the small princess dress.

"Princess, I will prepare bath for you" A maid say while coming in. Y/n just nodded and let them handle everything.

-

"So, this is my daughter?" Iaros said and glance boredly at the table in the middle of the garden. "Yes, your highness" All Y/n maids bowed while the little princess clutch her dress nervously.

He smirk and said. "Alright, put her at the chair and leave" One of the maid carry Y/n and put her at the chair in front of Iaros.

Then they were leave alone without anyone else. "So. What's your name?" He ask while mix his tea boredly.

"Y/n" She say blankly and drink her milk. "Hm.. Not much of a talker, I see" He hummed with ahis playful tone.

Y/n flinch and smile at him. "What is there to talk about, your highness?" She say sarcastically. Iaros widen his eyes for a bit and smirk intimidatedly.

"You got my personality, after all" He chuckle while Y/n just smile at him innocently. "How old are you, my daughter?" He change the topic.

The Father-daughter duo talk through the afternoon and when Y/n was sent back, Iaros smile at her.

"Next time we meet, call me dad"

𝑻𝑰𝑴𝑬𝑺𝑲𝑰𝑷

𝐘/𝐧 𝐢𝐬 14 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐨𝐥𝐝

"Dad!" You Run and hug Iaros arms. "Y/n" He say and patted your head. "You, prepare tea" He say to a random maid and the maid bow before left.

"Yes, your majesty"

After a few minutes, the table was full of dessert and tea for the Father-daughter. "Any fun thing happens lately" He smile at you.

You start thinking and nodded vigorously. "Yep! Since a few days ago, I start preparing for my debutante ceremony" You answer excitedly.

"Hm.. That's good" He sip the tea silently. You fiddle with your fingers and glance at him nervously.

"What is it?" He looks at you. "Uhm... If you are okay with it, can... You be my... First dance partner, dad?" You Ask with a clench eyes.

"... I don't see why not" He answer coolly. You look at him with a shining eyes and hug him. "Uwahh!! Thank you, dad!" You peck his cheek and he widen his eyes a bit at your sudden hug but still smile.

"Yes, Yes, My dear daughter.."